Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
picklebrad

New Color list and Helmet Work In Progress

Recommended Posts

I have been gone for a while now and figure it's my duty as a modder to work on something for MLB 2K16. I have created some new files that recreate the colors of noticible gear for specific players and am also trying to make the Rawling S100 Comp helmets. Let me know what you think and....."It's good to be back"!

mlb2k12 2016-01-21 01-53-09-62.jpg

mlb2k12 2016-01-21 01-54-24-66.jpg

mlb2k12 2016-01-21 01-55-12-86.jpg

mlb2k12 2016-01-21 02-11-38-16.jpg

mlb2k12 2012-01-16 23-18-57-83.jpg

mlb2k12 2012-01-17 00-58-47-02.jpg

mlb2k12 2012-01-17 00-55-11-70.jpg

mlb2k12 2012-01-17 00-55-04-27.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you get that neon green color? I tried changing the blue jays team color 2 to a neon green in tys roster editor but when I hit save I get a unhandled exception error. Cant figure it out and I'm really wanting the neon to make accessories as close to real as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2016 at 7:29 PM, bomberlove463 said:

And you said it couldn't be done <_<

Hey never said it couldn't be done... He just said it is impossible to adjust the actual geometry and its hard to find a high resolution texture for the helmets. I managed to somehow get fairly close using normal mapping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats 100% correct.

I couldn't  do much with the helmets because I'm not a photoshop expert. I learned to use photoshop last november and it was just the basics to help me mod the accesories. Even doing the shin guards was a tough task due to lack of high resolution textures. I had to mirror one side of the shin guard to build the other half and start working from there with the little I learned of photoshop.

@picklebrad that's a hell of a job with the helmets. Looks awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, picklebrad said:

Hey never said it couldn't be done... He just said it is impossible to adjust the actual geometry and its hard to find a high resolution texture for the helmets. I managed to somehow get fairly close using normal mapping.

my hero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, debsterfan said:

Thats 100% correct.

I couldn't  do much with the helmets because I'm not a photoshop expert. I learned to use photoshop last november and it was just the basics to help me mod the accesories. Even doing the shin guards was a tough task due to lack of high resolution textures. I had to mirror one side of the shin guard to build the other half and start working from there with the little I learned of photoshop.

@picklebrad that's a hell of a job with the helmets. Looks awesome.

The attempt is the only thing that matters. I'm sure at this point everyone expects that this game isn't going to be EXACTLY like what we all want, but to dash an idea because "it's too hard." was my only issue. You both (yourself and @picklebrad) give mod's hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the screenshots you showed usare you using a private edit of sweetfx or fxaa tool or enb series?

 

The lighting is uncanny and the colors are far better than whats been modded with the stadiums

 

 

for me the stadiums grass and the color green is TOO orange yellow

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks man. I'm glad you like the shots. Yes I do have a SweetFX running. It's a slightly tweaked version of KCCityStar's SweetFX Photo mod. I will be uploading a new colorlist, new uniforms (currently working on AZ) and will also include this SweetFX. Keep your eyes peeled and happy modding. GOD bless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, picklebrad said:

Thanks man. I'm glad you like the shots. Yes I do have a SweetFX running. It's a slightly tweaked version of KCCityStar's SweetFX Photo mod. I will be uploading a new colorlist, new uniforms (currently working on AZ) and will also include this SweetFX. Keep your eyes peeled and happy modding. GOD bless

Too excited. Well anticipated. You still doing anything with the helmet or is that WIP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still a WIP. A lot of trial and error since I'm such a perfectionist. I can't seem to get it "perfect" yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, picklebrad said:

It's still a WIP. A lot of trial and error since I'm such a perfectionist. I can't seem to get it "perfect" yet. 

Lol I see. I've sitting on my hands like "I wonder when PickleBrad is going to drop his mod lol" but take your time, man. I'm sure it'll be awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Opening Day is HERE! Planning on releasing the opening day colorist, global and SweetFX for tomorrow. If I don't, I apologize... I have a 5 month old and the wife works until 4... And that's when the Braves play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2016 at 0:22 PM, picklebrad said:

Thanks man. I'm glad you like the shots. Yes I do have a SweetFX running. It's a slightly tweaked version of KCCityStar's SweetFX Photo mod. I will be uploading a new colorlist, new uniforms (currently working on AZ) and will also include this SweetFX. Keep your eyes peeled and happy modding. GOD bless

Can I just say 


I LOVE YOU 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...