problems with mvp 15 mod

TheMouchman

6 minutes ago, TheMouchman said:

Srry I am just new here I wasn't sure where to post, the game sometimes freezes, the executable crashes sometimes while playing, most recently the baserunners are seem to freeze on a pick off 

That's fine. You must have just missed that thread because you posted your question in the same area that this support thread is located.

The problem you are having is something I haven't heard before with this mod. Hopefully someone will see this who has had the same problem before and they can tell you what to do to fix it.

Provide more information here first. What teams were you using? What stadium were you playing in?

My 2c is try to run the 08 or the 12 TC mod as they are probably the most stable versions ever put out.  If you are getting the same symptoms then it may be something with your rig.  Sometimes older games like older video drivers.  It would be good to know the basic specs of your PC and what operating system you're using.

On February 18, 2016 at 3:20 AM, Yankee4Life said:

t's fine. You must have just missed that thread because you posted your question in the same area that this support thread is located.

The problem you are having is something I haven't heard before with this mod. Hopefully someone will see this who has had the same problem before and they can tell you what to do to fix it.

Provide more information here first. What teams were you using? What stadium were you playing in?

I am using the blue Jays play in Rogers center while I build my new Park. All my prospects are regressing 

I am playing the blue Jays in Rogers center, just finished season 1 all my pitching. Prospects are regressing. Example arron Sanchez wins the Cy young with 20 -4 record 5-0 in spring with an 0.80 he regressed 2 points off his fast ball, in total he lost lost 6 points. Off his attributes.so any suggestions anyone has will be greatly appericiated 

7 hours ago, Gordo said:

Mouchman.... you're contradicting yourself.  First you said the game is freezing and now you're saying you played through an entire season.  So you're having trouble as the seasons progress??  You need to be specific in what is happening.

Yeah, he threw me off too. The problem he just mentioned had nothing to do with the game freezing since that was his first complaint with the mod.