Looking for a file

Rangersfan30

The intro and between-inning music is contained in the bdcstdat.big file.  I believe that it is in the data\audio\bdcst_mx or data\audio\cd\bdcst_mx folder.  You need the In-Game Music Editor to change it.  I can't find the editor in the Downloads section so I've attached it below.  It's possible that the utility may only run under under Windows XP.

IGMusIm.zip

Here's a forum post on how to create / update batter walkup music: 

Just click on the "Reply to More Walk-Up Music Issues" title to see the full post.

• 4 years later...
On 2/26/2016 at 8:34 AM, Jim825 said:

The intro and between-inning music is contained in the bdcstdat.big file.  I believe that it is in the data\audio\bdcst_mx or data\audio\cd\bdcst_mx folder.  You need the In-Game Music Editor to change it.  I can't find the editor in the Downloads section so I've attached it below.  It's possible that the utility may only run under under Windows XP.

I tried replacing music in the bdcstdat.big file, but the IGMusic gives out an error. So I guess it doesn't work anymore?

It’s most likely an issue running on Windows 10.  These tools were created 15 Years ago and most stopped working after Windows 7.  

Also, if you are going to try running MVP 2005 on Windows 10, you can expect problems. There is a long topic in the forums on issues getting the game to run on Windows 10.