MVP 15 - Crashes when opened, can't patch it

Hey guys, I got the MVP 15 mod and extracted everything using the explodeme thing but when I tried to run it, it immediately crashed. I took my buddys suggestion to patch it, but it was unable to patch it either because I think it said there was an old data file or something not found. What do I do?

You can only install a patch on an unmodded version of the game.  Typically, you install the patch and THEN install the mod on top of the patched game.

You need to provide more information about your system.  What OS are you running (Win7, Win8, Win10)?  Are you running with discs or did you download the game?  When you say that the game crashes "immediately", does that mean that none of the menus even show up?

2 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

You can only install a patch on an unmodded version of the game.  Typically, you install the patch and THEN install the mod on top of the patched game.

You need to provide more information about your system.  What OS are you running (Win7, Win8, Win10)?  Are you running with discs or did you download the game?  When you say that the game crashes "immediately", does that mean that none of the menus even show up?

I'm running Windows 7. I downloaded the game. As for the crash, what I meant was you get the loading screen with Bryce Harper and then it brings up a small window saying MVP15 has stopped working.