Is Bryce Harper's take on baseball slightly true?

DaSteelerz

What do you think  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Status of Baseball

• Baseball players should be more expressive
    • Baseball is fine the way it is

On 3/16/2016 at 3:58 PM, Gordo said:

In retrospect, I actually have no problem with a bat flip and I'm sure some of my commentary is mired in how much I despise Harper.  I've actually said in the past that I don't understand why batters get vilified for flipping a bat of watching their HR leave the park, while a pitcher can shoot a make believe arrow in the arrow and nothing is said.  I just don't want this to get out of control like the NBA or NFL where everything has to involve a celebration (like a first down or a tackle or a dunk) and/or some hip hop dance (oh, there it is).

Yeah, I feel the same. I say go with the emotion and act like an adult... well until you get to the dugout and then PARTAY

whatever they do, they should get rid of the unwritten rules.  they're petty and childish.  colby lewis starting moaning last year because someone bunted on him when they played an infield shift.  that garbage just needs to stop.

8 minutes ago, Homer said:

whatever they do, they should get rid of the unwritten rules.  they're petty and childish.  colby lewis starting moaning last year because someone bunted on him when they played an infield shift.  that garbage just needs to stop.

I remember that :facepalm:

Can't believe he had the nerve to complain about that :facepalm:

like i said, unwritten rules need to go.  you play to win or you go home.  you don't play to not hurting the other team's feelings.  

11 minutes ago, GoRedSox34 said:

I remember that :facepalm:

Can't believe he had the nerve to complain about that :facepalm:

yeah I think most of us can agree.  but the fact that it was okay for him to act like that just goes to show you how little accountability there is for the pitchers.