How to install..

Ryanocity

Hey guys, new here to MVPMods and words can't describe how happy I am to be playing a baseball game again. Haven't played since Xbox 360 days and with an Xbox One... well... yeah. But I just got 2k12 on my PC and am excited to get back into playing.

I've downloaded all the files for the 2k15 total conversion mod but don't know how to install them. Is it as easy as just dragging and dropping the files into the 2k folder in program files or do I need a mod tool? I tried searching for directions or something but had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and thanks to those who took their time to get that mod going. You are my hero.

Welcome to the forums! Luckily there are no mod tools needed to make it all work. It's just a matter of drag and drop. Audio/faces/stadiums/global files go into the main folder of the game (replace files it asks you to replace). Roster/sliders go into the saves folder. Job done!

Let me know if you need further help.

Glad I could help! The only tool you usually need to use when modding is the Roster Editor. You use it to add the colorlist.txt file to your roster or to change cyberface numbers. Thankfully, though, in the 2k15 total mod everything has already been done :)

• 2 months later...

Glad I could help! The only tool you usually need to use when modding is the Roster Editor. You use it to add the colorlist.txt file to your roster or to change cyberface numbers. Thankfully, though, in the 2k15 total mod everything has already been done :)

I got all the 2015 files downloaded! on total_Stadiums_2k15.7z..  i showed you a pic of what i got the 2 3 4 5 files what do i do with them they all downloaded seperate from each other? Can you help. thank you!!  I know how to extract the 7zip file on tatol_Stadiums_2k15.7z. what gets me is the other 4 files.

Capture.JPG