Want a cyberface? Request here!

bomberlove463

1 hour ago, aceshigh said:

There already is one here: 

Thank you so much, I am planning to learn and make cyber faces after my semester ends. One thing I want to ask is how do I get the 3D models? Do I simply copy/extract from the existing cyber faces and replace the skin or is it made thru some sort of bizarre scanning tweaks?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Imperious said:

I just finished Iglesias and Nola, I will finish up Eckoff tonight!

A way more talented artist then me already did syndergaard here : 

As for the others, I will work on them next!

I actually have this Syndergaard face in my game but like Prev said, he's got short hair on this pack, it would be cool if he's got long hair (i don't know if it's difficult to copy scottybilly's Syndergaard face and add his long hair), but anyway thank you for working on the other two.

OK...so I figured out that dreads, long hair, eye color, etc can be edited with Reditor II.    Here is  Syndergaard  with long hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately if you don't have reditor II your are kinda SOL.  But we could always make some adjustments for the total mod release.

mlb2k12 2016-04-12 21-25-43-13.jpg

12 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

How can you edit hair length with REDeditor without using blender? I thought editing hair could only be done via the 3D head model.

Blender obviously plays a role but the game does add additional dreads, hair etc. I noticed when tinkering with the settings.

Untitled.jpg

6 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

OK...so I figured out that dreads, long hair, eye color, etc can be edited with Reditor II.    Here is  Syndergaard  with long hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately if you don't have reditor II your are kinda SOL.  But we could always make some adjustments for the total mod release.

Can you release this CF?

Thank you Raidersbball, amazing Syndergaard. I remember other players that would be nice to have the cyberface of them. Trea Turner, Brandon Finnegan, Tyler Saladino, Corey Seager and Lucas Giolito

On 4/13/2016 at 10:30 PM, raidersbball20 said:

Sweet! In this case, we could really use an updated Harper with pale blue eyes. I can add his beard but I can't change the eye color.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived