Sign in to follow this  
bomberlove463

Want a cyberface? Request here!

Hey anyone want to tackle a new Hanley Ramirez cyberface with the dreads? Also a new Prince Fielder. I know he has a Cyberface but it has like an afro and his head is shaved now. Just wondering, get back to me with ideas

Was about to create thread asking for Hanley Ramirez, he needs one badly

On 3/27/2016 at 8:56 PM, bomberlove463 said:

Hey anyone want to tackle a new Hanley Ramirez cyberface with the dreads? Also a new Prince Fielder. I know he has a Cyberface but it has like an afro and his head is shaved now. Just wondering, get back to me with ideas

On 4/9/2016 at 0:32 PM, prev said:

Not my best work...but hey its better than nothing.

mlb2k12 2016-04-10 23-23-52-07.jpg

player_head_6345.zip

6 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Not my best work...but hey its better than nothing.

mlb2k12 2016-04-10 23-23-52-07.jpg

player_head_6345.zip

Thank you so much, looks really good in game.

Any chance you can also do Odubel Herrera ? I dont really mind how his hair looks but he really needs a darker skintoned face. 

7 hours ago, prev said:

Thank you so much, looks really good in game.

Any chance you can also do Odubel Herrera ? I dont really mind how his hair looks but he really needs a darker skintoned face. 

Odubel Herrera.  Honestly, I'm not sure how to correct the blue eyes. Maybe there is an option in the game? The arm skin tone should be able to be edited in the game.

mlb2k12 2016-04-11 13-45-57-63.jpg

player_head_9240.zip

looks good. better change his face ID number though. Otherwise there will be dozens of players with that cyberface since 9240 is a generic 2k cyberface.

9 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

looks good. better change his face ID number though. Otherwise there will be dozens of players with that cyberface since 9240 is a generic 2k cyberface.

Scotty I check the total mod and saw that was the ID we had so I assumed that was his ID. Whoops!

1 hour ago, scottybilly said:

Which face id we can use ?

1 hour ago, raidersbball20 said:

Scotty I check the total mod and saw that was the ID we had so I assumed that was his ID. Whoops!

Thank you very much once again, i appreciate your work ! (dont mind the eyes since you really cant notice it when playing, as long as the face skin tones are good it's fine for me especially cause can change the body skin tone in the game) 

If you dont mind another request try making a dark face with a beard for Josh Harrison, the one from total mod is okay but his face is too light so if you could make one for him it would be great .

Edited by prev

use Herrera's portrait ID number 1108 as his face ID number as well. As a cyberface maker, I try to match the face ID number to the portrait ID number as much as possible.

23 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

use Herrera's portrait ID number 1108 as his face ID number as well. As a cyberface maker, I try to match the face ID number to the portrait ID number as much as possible.

Thank you and to avoid messing up in future, which are the face id numbers for generic 2k faces? 

Edit: also raiders if you dont mind could you make Herrera's face darker? Pretty much like you have for Ramirez. 

Edited by prev

9100 through 9279

58 minutes ago, prev said:

Edit: also raiders if you dont mind could you make Herrera's face darker? Pretty much like you have for Ramirez. 

Sorry I won't be able to make it darker.  It is hard enough blending skin tones for me.  As for Harrison I do not think its possible to give his beard the frizzy appearance.

mlb2k12 2016-04-11 16-30-15-88.jpg

6 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

Sorry I won't be able to make it darker.  It is hard enough blending skin tones for me.  As for Harrison I do not think its possible to give his beard the frizzy appearance.

mlb2k12 2016-04-11 16-30-15-88.jpg

I like it ! Download link please ! :D 

So I decided to create a megathread where people can request cyberfaces from the likes of me (a noob) and perhaps any other modders out there if they decide to do so.

If you have a face you would like done, then request below, just be aware, that I am still extremely new to cyberfaces, but, I am hoping this practice will help me get better!

Raisel Iglesias/ Aaron Nola/ and Jerad Eckoff.. thanks man greatly appreciated..

Syndergaard, Conforto and Trevor Story would be amazing. Thank you in advance man

Just now, SammyBell said:

Raisel Iglesias/ Aaron Nola/ and Jerad Eckoff.. thanks man greatly appreciated..

I just finished Iglesias and Nola, I will finish up Eckoff tonight!

Just now, bucah said:

Syndergaard, Conforto and Trevor Story would be amazing. Thank you in advance man

A way more talented artist then me already did syndergaard here : 

As for the others, I will work on them next!

Thanks Imperious please keep me posted.. And if its not to much trouble  I forgot one more Cyberface if you have time Carlos Rodon from the White Sox.. Again man thank you for all the work you're putting in..

Dont wanna sound too picky but that Syndergaard from 2015 pack has short hair, would be cool if we had one with long hair. 

Also Jonathan Schoop could use a new face.

Edit: Francisco Lindor and Jose Ramirez

Edited by prev

Is it hard to make a hairy cyber face? I would like to request a Jayson werth cyber face with long hair and the beard

3 hours ago, IhitThree43 said:

Is it hard to make a hairy cyber face? I would like to request a Jayson werth cyber face with long hair and the beard

There already is one here: 

50 minutes ago, aceshigh said:

Thank you for the link !

1 hour ago, aceshigh said:

Thank you so much, I am planning to learn and make cyber faces after my semester ends. One thing I want to ask is how do I get the 3D models? Do I simply copy/extract from the existing cyber faces and replace the skin or is it made thru some sort of bizarre scanning tweaks?

Hey guys.  Could someone please alter the cyberface for Andrew McCutchen of the Pirates please.  He no longer has the dreadlocks (long hair).

TIA

36 minutes ago, dpeters95 said:

Hey guys.  Could someone please alter the cyberface for Andrew McCutchen of the Pirates please.  He no longer has the dreadlocks (long hair).

TIA

11 hours ago, Imperious said:

I just finished Iglesias and Nola, I will finish up Eckoff tonight!

A way more talented artist then me already did syndergaard here : 

As for the others, I will work on them next!

I actually have this Syndergaard face in my game but like Prev said, he's got short hair on this pack, it would be cool if he's got long hair (i don't know if it's difficult to copy scottybilly's Syndergaard face and add his long hair), but anyway thank you for working on the other two.

56 minutes ago, prev said:

I'm sorry, I should have requested it for the MVP Baseball 2005 game.  The current one in 2015 still has the dreadlocks.

Sorry again guys, I'm new around here and I'm still finding my way around.  I found the new cyberface for MVP 2005, McCutchen.  Thank you Jed!!!

OK...so I figured out that dreads, long hair, eye color, etc can be edited with Reditor II.    Here is  Syndergaard  with long hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately if you don't have reditor II your are kinda SOL.  But we could always make some adjustments for the total mod release.

mlb2k12 2016-04-12 21-25-43-13.jpg

How can you edit hair length with REDeditor without using blender? I thought editing hair could only be done via the 3D head model.

12 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

How can you edit hair length with REDeditor without using blender? I thought editing hair could only be done via the 3D head model.

Blender obviously plays a role but the game does add additional dreads, hair etc. I noticed when tinkering with the settings.

Untitled.jpg

ok, I see. well it would be cool to get all the players with long hair into this game, whether you use my cyberfaces or someone elses.

Excellent observation Raiders, now with this new alternative our cyberFaces will look more realistic. even the beard you can modify

great, greetings to everyone, especially to scotty dad of cyberfaces  :D

6 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

OK...so I figured out that dreads, long hair, eye color, etc can be edited with Reditor II.    Here is  Syndergaard  with long hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately if you don't have reditor II your are kinda SOL.  But we could always make some adjustments for the total mod release.

Can you release this CF?

16 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Blender obviously plays a role but the game does add additional dreads, hair etc. I noticed when tinkering with the settings.

Untitled.jpg

I followed this tutorial. It's possible to manipulate the 3D facial hair/hair length as long as it is included in the headshape, I believe.

Thank you Raidersbball, amazing Syndergaard. I remember other players that would be nice to have the cyberface of them. Trea Turner, Brandon Finnegan, Tyler Saladino, Corey Seager and Lucas Giolito

Could someone please try and create a Mike piazza cyberface I have a 1999 mlb seasons n roster and I would love to see how it comes  have been waiting for 2 years he seems to be very hard

On 4/13/2016 at 10:30 PM, raidersbball20 said:

Sweet! In this case, we could really use an updated Harper with pale blue eyes. I can add his beard but I can't change the eye color.

1 hour ago, picklebrad said:

Sweet! In this case, we could really use an updated Harper with pale blue eyes. I can add his beard but I can't change the eye color.

If u get me the CF and your roster ill change it up for you.

On 4/9/2016 at 0:32 PM, prev said:

No dreads but I think this one looks pretty darn good.

mlb2k12 2016-05-09 22-54-37-06.jpg

21 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

Kyle Schwarber

mlb2k12 2016-05-09 23-47-39-11.jpg

Seeing that face reminds me of the Max Payne 1 faces.

LxTXTDK.jpg

1 hour ago, raidersbball20 said:

No dreads but I think this one looks pretty darn good.

mlb2k12 2016-05-09 22-54-37-06.jpg

Yep, other than  not having dreads this looks really spot on.