Want a cyberface? Request here!

bomberlove463

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, angel25 said:

I check every face and also have team zip and I don't see them I'm gonna look again

My bad, you are correct, there are no cyberfaces for those players you named.  My apologies to you.  Hopefully our modders will be able to complete your list.

I would not expect anyone to fulfill cyberface requests, since eventually somebody will get around to doing cyberfaces team by team , or updating popular players. There are not enough cyberface makers to fulfill everybody's requests anyhow. For example, I've been trying to do cyberfaces team by team since the end of last season, and I'm still trying to finish the National League, and have barely touched the AL aside from a couple teams.

I mainly "lurk" here, but I contribute to the site, been here for a few years and was unaware the person that posted this thread was not a modder.  That being said, I don't know of any reason why someone couldn't start a thread requesting same.   I don't mod, I can make portraits of players.  

A thread created for cyberface requests by a modder that makes cyberfaces themselves would have a lot more activity because the modder would reply to requests, preview his work, provide updates, etc. This was a thread that basically died a year ago, but then some random new users started making requests fairly recently.

Hey there guys,

I wanted request MLB 2K cyberfaces of Los Angeles Dodgers Rich Hill and the Reds Michael Lorenzen.  I really liked Rich Hill's tremendous season in Oakland last year but I've only seen MVP Baseball cyberfaces for him.

Thank you to all the awesome cyberface modders like ScottyBilly, Jed, and Bostonnico who keep this game looking fresh and unique, time after time.

-DENNIS

• 1 year later...

Archived