And then what happened?

khlod

Hi there, 

I was just wondering if anyone here has done a full dynastie of 140 years with a team in EA MVP 2005?

If so, what is happenning at the end of the 140th seasons?  A special animation? or just a big «congratulation» splash screen?

Or maybe a recapitualtion of all years...?

I don't mind to be spoiled, i'm just not sure if i'll go all the way there but i have already done a long way (40+ seasons...)!  Thanks!!

Edited by khlod

That would be disapointing! :) 

...But sorry, it's 120 seasons. Still hell of a long way! I'm now at aproximately 45 seasons played/simmed.

So nobody did that before, and ready to spoil it?? I'd like to know  how much energy should invest in that quest.

...In fact, i'd love to!

On 4/26/2016 at 2:31 PM, khlod said:

Hi there, 

I was just wondering if anyone here has done a full dynastie of 140 years with a team in EA MVP 2005?

If so, what is happenning at the end of the 140th seasons?  A special animation? or just a big «congratulation» splash screen?

Or maybe a recapitualtion of all years...?

I don't mind to be spoiled, i'm just not sure if i'll go all the way there but i have already done a long way (40+ seasons...)!  Thanks!!

nes.png

I have been playing sports games since I was very little, and in the 20 or so games I have played, I have never gone longer then 15 seasons, I always get bored once all the 'real' players aren't around anymore, especially now with the power of modding!

• 8 months later...

Must i consider that i'm the only freak to do that??  

Lol...Like the funny replies, but indeed, if i want to go back to normal life, i got to do this.  

Be sure i'll share the result with all of you! 

But until then if someone can spoil me, i'll be glad! :)

Edited by khlod

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, LA croix said:

Hahahaha!!  Keep'em coming!

Now in 2094, Bluejays have won it all in 2093, a century in the making!

i'll give it to you all, when i'll be done!

Hey that was me.  There was a mixup in my accounts... sry about that!

• 10 months later...

WELL, As deceiving as announced:  After the final 2124 saison ended, after doing a final draft (who care!?) and all the off-seasons procedures, i came back to the  spring training Screen but with this option (image1):  Game Over.

Now: take a look at that magnificient image i had the after 120 hard-working most simulated seasons. I just can't beleive it! :) At the finale image (capture2), i had to click Advance. I said to myself: "Yeah here's the reward".  Well ...hell no, i just got back to the main screen. 

So here we are, now i'll go play OOTP19 instead!  Thanx!

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

• 2 years later...