The Nation | MVP 15 | A Boston Red Sox Dynasty

GoRedSox34

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the hell out. YOU  are a McCartney fan? This is the guy from the Beatles and Wings. You sure you got the right guy? :D  ;)

Come on, Y4L, I hope you're kidding!

I don't usually talk about music on here but I'm a huge McCartney and Beatles fan. I grew up playing the saxophone and now I play the guitar. Music is a big deal in my family so we have always been listening to different genres and such.

And it's funny, I'm actually going to the McCartney concert at Fenway this July, so I decided to include the storyline in this dynasty :lol:. I can't wait until the concert, I've never been so excited for anything!

Come on, Y4L, I hope you're kidding!

I don't usually talk about music on here but I'm a huge McCartney and Beatles fan. I grew up playing the saxophone and now I play the guitar. Music is a big deal in my family so we have always been listening to different genres and such.

And it's funny, I'm actually going to the McCartney concert at Fenway this July, so I decided to include the storyline in this dynasty :lol:. I can't wait until the concert, I've never been so excited for anything!

Of course I was kidding. I remember a year or so ago in the shoutbox you were talking about this. You told me you were a big Beatles fan and knew a lot of songs by heart.

I never saw the Beatles in their prime. I was only a few years old and knew nothing of them until long after they broke up. It's impressive that you can play two instruments. I hope you have a great time next month at this concert. My cousin has gone to a couple of them and she says the man does a fantastic show for the audience. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing 2 games a day to get caught up to July as soon as I can, without burning out. It's been really fun but I haven't been able to post any updates because I'm much too busy otherwise. Once I get caught up, I'll start posting again  

I've been playing 2 games a day to get caught up to July as soon as I can, without burning out. It's been really fun but I haven't been able to post any updates because I'm much too busy otherwise. Once I get caught up, I'll start posting again  

Understandable. It's summer time and you have to take advantage and appreciate the good weather.

• 2 weeks later...