2k12 Roster Glitch?

sgtroosters

I am having a problem with my franchise and myplayer, whenever I try to use a custom roster from MVP mods in either of those modes the game crashes. For Myplayer it crashes during the intro movie sequence and for Franchise I can simulate and do everything up until the regular season start where I cannot progress any further because when I try it immediately crashes and puts me at my desktop. I have made a successful myplayer with the original roster that came with the game so what is the issue here?

Thanks

firi would check to make sure the rosters are  set the rqiured 25 players for at each level. something might have changed begin srping roster and regualr season, assuming your using the rosters as real. uv 40 man all the time. start ther
e

firi would check to make sure the rosters are  set the rqiured 25 players for at each level. something might have changed begin srping roster and regualr season, assuming your using the rosters as real. uv 40 man all the time. start ther
e

I used another roster with 25 minimum, most teams actually had more and it still crashes, I've seen others posting about this but no one seems to have an answer.

I usually auto set my rosters to avoid crashing

when i play mode dinasty with yankees, beging playing the firts game , it crash . any solution ?.

falla mlb.png

Auto set avoids crashing on default roster but with a custom roster it does not help, I also tried a bunch of other troubleshooting methods with Franchise Automation

Auto set avoids crashing on default roster but with a custom roster it does not help, I also tried a bunch of other troubleshooting methods with Franchise Automation

The photo attached didnt show. Did you do any editing of the roster in-game? Like altering players attributes or salaries? Which roster is is specifically? (Filename)

The photo attached didnt show. Did you do any editing of the roster in-game? Like altering players attributes or salaries? Which roster is is specifically? (Filename)

FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK! Found this roster on some facebook page with updates all the way up to 8/2/16 and I took it and used the roster mod tool and put 25 players on each team (MLB, AAA, AA, A) 25 on the dot for every team. Works like a charm! Took a while to get all the teams done up correctly but it was worth it seeming Xbox and PC don't have any other modern baseball games.

Credit for roster: https://www.facebook.com/Mlb2k13/?fref=nf

August 2016.ROS

FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK! Found this roster on some facebook page with updates all the way up to 8/2/16 and I took it and used the roster mod tool and put 25 players on each team (MLB, AAA, AA, A) 25 on the dot for every team. Works like a charm! Took a while to get all the teams done up correctly but it was worth it seeming Xbox and PC don't have any other modern baseball games.

Credit for roster: https://www.facebook.com/Mlb2k13/?fref=nf

August 2016.ROS

Awesome stuff