Lag with MVP 05, default and with mods

Brent2015

On my Windows 7 machine, (8 GB of ram, HD 7870, i3 4160) the ball seems to jump around and lag, there is a lot of stuttering and freezing, especially when the ball is put in play and etc. What I've noticed is the game only seems to be using 100-200 MB of RAM. This is the same with a copy of the game with MVP NCAA Baseball and the base game with a 1080p patch and the 4GB patch. Anyone know what's up?

Did you apple the official EA patch (at least #3) prior to installing the mod?

Does it do this with the base game with patch #3?

What is your graphics card?  Is HD 7870 an integrated card?  Have you tried this on a PC with an dedicated vid card?

What is the 1080p patch?  Do you mean the resolution changer?  Does it do this without this patch?

Bottom line is you have too many factors.  After seeing if the native game plays okay, you can then rule in/out what's causing this.  If the game is still laggy/jittery in its native form, I would say it's either that you didn't apply the official EA patch or it's your integrated video card.

Did you apple the official EA patch (at least #3) prior to installing the mod?

Does it do this with the base game with patch #3?

What is your graphics card?  Is HD 7870 an integrated card?  Have you tried this on a PC with an dedicated vid card?

What is the 1080p patch?  Do you mean the resolution changer?  Does it do this without this patch?

Bottom line is you have too many factors.  After seeing if the native game plays okay, you can then rule in/out what's causing this.  If the game is still laggy/jittery in its native form, I would say it's either that you didn't apply the official EA patch or it's your integrated video card.

The HD 7870 is dedicated card. (http://www.amazon.ca/Gigabyte-Mini-Displayport-PCI-Express-Graphic-GV-R787OC-2GD/dp/B007PJVB3Y)

I'll try it out with just the base game with patch 3. THanks.

EDIT: It does the same thing with just the base game and just the base game + patch 3.

Edited by Brent2015

Only other thing I can think is that you have TOO much machine to run the game smoothly as stupid as that sounds.   If it's a duo or quad core system, maybe shut off all but 1 core and try that.  Otherwise I'm outta ideas for ya.

Thanks, I'll try that out.