DaSteelerz Stadium Updates 2.0

DaSteelerz

Hey everyone, I decided to scrap the old thread for the archiving and start fresh with a new one. A lot is going on and changing in my life at the time with a new job and baby. Mod wise, it's break time after a really great end to the season for the sport! I plan to work on some new stadiums and fixes over the winter and releasing a stadium pack with stadiums that have focus on the environment in the park. (Could always use help with ads from someone with a very keen eye!) But I guess what I'm saying is that there may just be a few photos here and there being uploaded instead of stadiums. It will be better like that, I think. We have a lot of content that can be compressed into a 2K17 mod potentially as well so if you're bored and stuck inside this winter, or wherever you are - let's get modding some stuff!

Make Opening Day Great Again?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Almost final! Are you ready for Opening Day? Thank Pena for the adjustments in the models and getting them to play nice with RED MC! Stadiums will have more possibilities but will still be limited. But this is PROGRESS! Larger jumbotrons and re-positioned elements. :)

58ae6beb99950_mlb2k122017-02-2223-40-29-77.thumb.png.93862f684f650dd19c59ab1e6586d9f6.png58ae6c009fd83_mlb2k122017-02-2223-43-57-68.thumb.png.9cf51474cf767884537a3f2125f0ba23.png

58ae6bcc1eaf8_mlb2k122017-02-2223-37-18-35.thumb.png.cb91cfd4eaf1c3617979cd7f16d66ae0.png

Dont mind the odd flag texture lol

Now that's a breakthrough! The larger jumbotron looks sick! I wonder if you're able to put two of those, I'm thinking at Wrigley field... Btw from the last game I saw last season I thought Fenway still had ads on the side of the jumbotron, or am I not remembering right?

Stunning work as always man

2 hours ago, aceshigh said:

Now that's a breakthrough! The larger jumbotron looks sick! I wonder if you're able to put two of those, I'm thinking at Wrigley field... Btw from the last game I saw last season I thought Fenway still had ads on the side of the jumbotron, or am I not remembering right?

Stunning work as always man

Steelz and I will go through other stadiums and update them as need be! It really just depends on what is available so we can move things around.

Prior to this we had to choose hd textures or updated 3D models--we finally figured it out to have both!!

the Jumbotron in Fenway is actually just 1 board now but irl ads sometimes show on the sides. We made it all one board. 

center-field-bleachers-at-fenway-park-ba

23 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

Wooww, DaSteelz what a wonderful job you are doing with that stadium
It looks super great, congratulations
I can not wait for you to release her soon, thank you, my friend. :D

Thanks for your patience, bostonnico! I want to release it but it will be a part of the MLB 2K17 mod. :) It will be worth it. 

Thanks for being possibly the most polite dude on this site! 

8 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Thanks for your patience, bostonnico! I want to release it but it will be a part of the MLB 2K17 mod. :) It will be worth it. 

Thanks for being possibly the most polite dude on this site! 

Friend thanks to you for the compliment, this mod 2k17 will be the best of all years. I'm also contributing a little to this wonderful job with some new player faces.
As everyone says, I think if it's worth waiting for

8 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

Friend thanks to you for the compliment, this mod 2k17 will be the best of all years. I'm also contributing a little to this wonderful job with some new player faces.
As everyone says, I think if it's worth waiting for

We appreciate all your contributions in the much needed cyberface department! I think it's worth waiting for too. Big changes this year for sure. :)

Archived