DaSteelerz Stadium Updates 2.0

DaSteelerz

13 hours ago, scottybilly said:

aww, come on now!! I asked a question, not make a request!! :p

I plan on fixing up some stuff, mainly the bricks and a building or two, maybe another surprise, but I don't know if they will be in the 1.0 release... there's no way to get actual jumbotrons because you can't add models, and there is no screen at wrigley. But something "faux" may be an option.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always been impressed by the majority of your enbs. Trouble is as I've stated, I don't have the graphics card to really get the effect of it. And the main issue for me is the moderate to extreme brightness of skin tones that occurs, especially during day games. Its like watching a game with extreme sun glare.

11 hours ago, scottybilly said:

I've always been impressed by the majority of your enbs. Trouble is as I've stated, I don't have the graphics card to really get the effect of it. And the main issue for me is the moderate to extreme brightness of skin tones that occurs, especially during day games. Its like watching a game with extreme sun glare.

Damn it scotty I guess it's back to the ol drawing board

DaSteelerz,

Thanks for continuing to improve the game with your updates ! For those of us that have prior franchises underway and are not planning to use the 2017 mod roster right away, could you release your stadium updates separate before the new mod is released, please ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, reme said:

DaSteelerz,

Thanks for continuing to improve the game with your updates ! For those of us that have prior franchises underway and are not planning to use the 2017 mod roster right away, could you release your stadium updates separate before the new mod is released, please ?

Thanks

I'm sorry, I will not be releasing anything prior to the 2K17 mod. I will, however, be uploading them separate so for whatever reason someone needs it or for some crazy reason opts out of the complete mod then it will be available. Sorry! Stay tuned.

4 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

Damn it scotty I guess it's back to the ol drawing board

Nope I'm running a beast, and I can run this just fine...

Might have to make two versions for high and low PC, but I'm loving this and MLB 2k12 isn't even a demanding game with or without mods....Any PC from 2014 to 2017 can run this on High with ENB.

Just now, Behindshadows said:

Nope I'm running a beast, and I can run this just fine...

Might have to make two versions for high and low PC, but I'm loving this and MLB 2k12 isn't even a demanding game with or without mods....Any PC from 2014 to 2017 can run this on High with ENB.

It's not so much the performance I meant as I am happy with how I have optimized the ENB, but what I meant is that he thinks it's all too bright for the faces. Haven't really gotten much feedback up to this point so I'm not sure. When you edit stuff for hours it's hard to determine what you're looking at sometimes. Looks good to me when I go back to it. I will likely make a few minor changes here and there unless I make a breakthrough. I think the current setting does a great job replicating that "hot sun" look during the day without too much bleaching. Lots of settings to mess with still. 

You should just release your enb as is if you are satisfied with it. I'm only basing my statement off of enbs I downloaded from you and others in the past and examined them in-game. My parents desktop computer is 7 years old and not a gaming rig. My laptop is three years old and also not a gaming rig, and graphically there isn't a huge difference between the two computers. My only gripe about the enbs I have seen is the high degree of brightness, especially during day games that has a negative effect on skintone and details in the cyberfaces. Color saturation and detail on the field and in the stands is very good to excellent on most enbs for me though. I forget which enb I'm currently using, it may be one that BSU-FAN posted a couple years ago. It offered enough improvement without distraction or drop in computer performance for me.

52 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Haven't really gotten much feedback up to this point so I'm not sure.

Personally, I think you nailed it in the past screenshots you posted like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I just don't remember where you posted them. I thought that looked perfect.

12 minutes ago, aceshigh said:

Personally, I think you nailed it in the past screenshots you posted like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I just don't remember where you posted them. I thought that looked perfect.

That only slightly helps me @aceshigh. Lmao but that would highly likely be the Lumina ENB. I'll just make a few presets and just upload them. Fuggit.

1 hour ago, DaSteelerz said:

That only slightly helps me @aceshigh. Lmao but that would highly likely be the Lumina ENB. I'll just make a few presets and just upload them. Fuggit.

I knooooow :( If I remember well, those were screenshots of Fenway. I'm sorry I can't be any more helpful lol But yeah, that could be the best solution, upload those separately and let everyone pick the one they prefer.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

Looks cartoony again, the original ENB looked more life-like.

Needs to be more like this brother.

Don't use my Lumina ENB then. I plan to release a less saturated ENB very soon, but remember this is not The Show. This is a game running on DX9 without volumetric lighting and advanced shadowing. So it's possible that it's just my settings you're talking about. Cheers m8

58f0438e220ac_mlb2k122017-04-1323-28-07-20.png.fff661e9272ae85ac2d2d9d882195d39.png

2 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

What is ENB?

4 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

Its a graphics mod to make everything look prettier but It puts more load on your video card.

Yeah, basically it's a set of binaries that are injected and used through DX9 that have different text based settings and shaders etc. It's a way to define different areas of graphics available with DX9 including gamma, bloom, illumination for day and night to name a few.

My jaw just drop off on the keybord watching the SunTrust Park, great work, all of you 2K fans are so lucky to have those guys working in the 17 mod, too bad I don´t own this game, once again GREAT WORK, in the name all of the comunity thanks. :hi:

Archived