Can someone help me with these portraits or portrait ids for mlb2k16

redsoxguy38

I have gotten all portraits correctly for the game mlb2k16 but i have a few players that i have not potraits or do not know the right portrait id and if someone could help it would be apprectiated being i am trying to do this at the hospital due to my cancer so if anyone has these portrait ids or how to make portraits for these players if would be apprectiated. i am inclosing the list of players that i am trying to make and do.

Junior querecuto Rays

carlos asuaje Padres

matt koch arizona

dustin antolin toronto

jake smith san diego

robby scott boston

jed bradley baltimore or wherever

wandy peralta cinncinnati 

pat valaika colorado 

jordan patterson colorado

kevin mccarthy royals

james beresford  twins

matt olson oakland

Any help that would be appreciated with portrait ids for these players would be appreciated and i do thank you again..

I have gotten all portraits correctly for the game mlb2k16 but i have a few players that i have not potraits or do not know the right portrait id and if someone could help it would be apprectiated being i am trying to do this at the hospital due to my cancer so if anyone has these portrait ids or how to make portraits for these players if would be apprectiated. i am inclosing the list of players that i am trying to make and do.

Junior querecuto Rays

carlos asuaje Padres

matt koch arizona

dustin antolin toronto

jake smith san diego

robby scott boston

jed bradley baltimore or wherever

wandy peralta cinncinnati 

pat valaika colorado 

jordan patterson colorado

kevin mccarthy royals

james beresford  twins

matt olson oakland

Any help that would be appreciated with portrait ids for these players would be appreciated and i do thank you again..

You need to use Ty's editor to find the Portrait ID's to use with the total installer thingy.  For example James Beresford's ID number for import would be 0449.

Untitled.png

• 4 months later...

Archived