Uni Mods coming

BallFour

Hey all. I've got a bit of a busy work week ahead of me starting up on Friday night and continuing throughout the week (lots of 12 hour shifts), but I'm going to be back to work on a few more of the newer Minor League unis. I know that right now I've got the following

• New Orleans Baby Cakes (formerly Zephyrs)
  • Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp (formerly Suns)
  • Kansas City Royals (ACE 30 right sleeve patch)
  • Florida Fire Frogs (formerly BC Manatees)
  • Buies Creek Astros (formerly Bakersfield Blaze)
  • Down East Wood Ducks (formerly High Desert Mavericks)
  • Lynchburg Hillcats

A few of these teams haven't debuted their new duds or logos yet, but once they do, I'll be working on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's do a livestream! I'm thinking tomorrow at around 6pm Eastern time. I've got the night off, and after a solid week of 12 hour shifts, my weekend is starting and I'm ready to do some more uni modding. I'll go right on down the line and finally get to the New Orleans Baby Cakes this time around. You can follow the stream by clicking here.

Haha happy to help, y'all! Taking a break these next few days and visiting my parents out of state (and leasing a new car), but I wanted to get a few more out there. Lynchburg is up next, followed by any more 90's requests. Still waiting for uni unveilings from the Florida Fire Frogs, Buies Creek Astros, and Down East Wood Ducks. Enjoy the rest of your week!

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, eskie01 said:

Would you be able to make any early 1970's minor league uniforms?

Thanks,

Eskie01

If you can narrow it down, I'm actually keeping a new topic with all my updates. Please make requests for specific teams either on that thread or by PM. Thanks!

Archived