Request: Mid-90s alternate jerseys

kyleb

I'll tackle these once I get home. If you want anything else, just post a list here or in a message. For the Brewers alt, is it more of a Yankees navy blue or more of that darker navy that Cleveland wore on their alts in the mid 90s?

Edited by BallFour

That's awesome, thanks!

Hey man, do you have the font files available for the Cubs uniforms?

Uploaded a 2.0 file for both the Cubs and the Brewers, since I mistakenly left the names off the back of the Brewers jerseys in their font file. All should be correct now (unless EA doesn't allow names on back on that particular file).

• 1 month later...

I've never tried to make 90s batting gloves. Usually I just go with whatever is in MVP07.

okay just wanted to check :)

Here's the Expos.

exposalthome.jpg

exposaltroad.jpg

Beautiful! This was a jersey that was long needed and missing surprisingly - Thank You so much again for all your Awesome Creations! :)

Edited by themann19

Happy to help! And here's the Rangers jersey requested. Took a little bit to get the stripes to line up on both the front and sleeves parts, but here ya are!

texbp.jpg

Too perfect!  You really do an awesome job on these 90's jersey's and make the gameplay so much better! Thanks a million bud :)

The KC Alternate Cap/Jersey you did so was awesome. I remembered that same Gray and Blue cap from my family photos of my brother lol lot of nostalgia with your adds!

I hate to ask lol but Brewers 1993?

52991584.jpg