roster with portraits 2017

hellboy0140

I'd call it highly doubtful unless the MVP Caribe guys do something again this year. Daflyboys will probably do an MLB-focused roster.

It's just too time consuming of a project (literally hundreds of hours) for 2-3 guys to do, which was the case when I was doing MVP 12, 13 and 15.

Ya.... I've been doing the Brett Favre thing.  It'll be an MLB focused roster only. Somebody else will have to jump in an do portraits or hellboy, you'll have to learn how to do them.

"I'm done, this is my last roster."

- Gordo every year since 2011

Yo Gordo, I'd have no problem filling in some of the minor league teams, at least getting the FAs in right places, but I pulled down a fresh copy of MVPEdit and I get this error msg when I open it (meant to mention this for a couple weeks) ...

"Component 'mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file missing or invalid."

Anybody ... anything? Yes, I'm in Windows 10. No, I haven't set up my VMWare Workstation to run in XP.

Yo Gordo, I'd have no problem filling in some of the minor league teams, at least getting the FAs in right places, but I pulled down a fresh copy of MVPEdit and I get this error msg when I open it (meant to mention this for a couple weeks) ...

"Component 'mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file missing or invalid."

Anybody ... anything? Yes, I'm in Windows 10. No, I haven't set up my VMWare Workstation to run in XP.

Add this file to your Windows/System32 folder.

MSCOMCTL.OCX