BallFour's Uni Mods

BallFour

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dodgers would be easy, I said. Would only take 20 seconds, I said. Anyway, here's the senior circuit team from Los Angeles. Please note that it won't have the names on back of the jerseys because of MVP's coding. I *did* find a workaround, which I will lay out for you in a separate post.

ladhome.jpg

ladroad.jpg

ladroadalt.jpg

Hey Ball Four first of all nice work with this uniforms, after I installed the Dodgers 2017 pack my game was crashing in the uniform screen selection, then to double check the error I open the dodgers uniform file and saw this in there (U007b.fsh) all the other files are 016 so i deleted that one and the game works perfectly now. 

Holy crap, guys. This was my most difficult task yet. I had to create new uniforms, new fonts, and new tiny numbers for the "a021" slot in models.big, but I've finished a complete makeover of the Astros, including their shirt with the "tequila sunrise" on the sides.

houaltblue.jpg

houhome.jpg

houroad.jpg

Finished up the Lynchburg Hillcats and the Toledo Mud Hens. Just waiting on the Down East Wood Ducks, Buies Creek Astros, and Florida Fire Frogs to debut their new uniforms. Then there's work on the other teams that debuted new unis in the past few years. Woo.

lynhome.jpg

lynroad.jpg

tolhome.jpg

tolroad.jpg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems that the KC Royals uniform select screen is crashing the game.  I'm finding the same with the latest 2 versions of the DBacks uniforms are doing the same thing.

By the way, I got confused at first, but I like the way you took out the default select screens on some of the teams where necessary.

I'll attempt a reinstall with the Royals and let you know.

Addendum:  reinstall attempt .... still crashing.

Archived