BallFour's Uni Mods

BallFour

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up, the Dunedin Blue Jays. I kinda dig how they mimic their parent club in just about every way, but the blue jay on the jerseys has a baseball on it rather than a maple leaf, because, duh, they're not in Canada. Just a cool intricacy.

dunhome.jpg

dunroad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

BallFour. I leave you this image with the Baltimore Orioles uniforms of 1998 season

Apparently the third that is the alternate uniform is not in the mod

So you could create it if you want :rolleyes:

Sin título.png

And here's another image, but this time in the spring training uniform

275318.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

You may want to rethink your design.  Having the President's face on the uniforms is going to open up a nasty can of worms here, as the Trump detractors will like the uniforms but the Trump supporters will not.  One of the rules here is to stay away from politics, religion, etc.  There was a rather heated discussion last year in the Chatbox that got out of hand quickly and I don't want to see that happening again.

1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

You may want to rethink your design.  Having the President's face on the uniforms is going to open up a nasty can of worms here, as the Trump detractors will like the uniforms but the Trump supporters will not.  One of the rules here is to stay away from politics, religion, etc.  There was a rather heated discussion last year in the Chatbox that got out of hand quickly and I don't want to see that happening again.

It's pretty good the way he did it though. BallFour is really getting the hang of uniform creating.

I recall that argument and even though it got out of hand as you said it didn't compare to the ones that preceded the 2008 election around here. There were fights in the shoutbox along with ones in the "official" Democrat and Republican threads that were around at the time. Those threads by the way are buried in the forums, way, way back there. :D

10 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Haha fair enough. I'll release a version 2.0 that gives the option of a non-partisan edition. :p

7 hours ago, Muller_11 said:

Good job man, ¿are you still thinking about the  uniforms proyect of the 1998 mod?

Yeah, I'll be working on some minor league unis for the 98 mod. I don't want to step on any toes with those that worked so hard on that mod.

6 hours ago, BallFour said:

Updated the 90s Cincinnati Reds uniforms. Basically just changed the manager's jacket and made the pinstripes closer together on the road uniforms.

cincyhome.jpg

cincyroad.jpg

Good job man

What if you make the red sox uniforms of 1998?, 

Sin título.png

Including the spring training uniform of that year

3.jpg

10 minutes ago, BallFour said:

As requested, the Red Sox.

boshome.jpg

bosroad.jpg

bosspring.jpg

You work fast man!!, At this stage you could have the full set of uniforms for the 1998 mod :D:D

The next to ask you would be the White Sox uniforms of the  1998 season

Sin título.png

and this it's their spring training uniform of the 1998 season

265718.jpg

On 7/21/2017 at 6:55 PM, Muller_11 said:

You work fast man!!, At this stage you could have the full set of uniforms for the 1998 mod :D

The next to ask you would be the White Sox uniforms of the  1998 season

Alrighty, I can do this. It looks like there are a few differences between this and the mods from TC 94 and MVP07.

Archived