MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is no way to give an individual player tattoos on his arms. It would somehow have to be a separate texture for arms created inside the player_head_.iff file.  There are primarily 4 textures in every player_head_.iff file that are hard-coded and seen when the file is opened in nba modtool. The only workaround  is to go into the global.iff file and add tattoos to each default skin tone option. Problem is that any player with that skin tone will have identical tattoos.

33 minutes ago, thebrianwright said:

i cant wait to play this is it being relased today i seen they said it was a week away on the 3 im just excited for this sorry

8 minutes ago, oxidax said:

Omg is it today!!?? :D

We totally understand the anticipation guys! There are just many things we are finishing up at once - and gathering the files together and making sure everything is going to play nice is a challenge! We are finishing up some last minute stuff right now. Thanks for being patient during the Opening Delay. 

We are hoping for this week and hopefully this weekend at the latest. Once again, sorry for the delay.. it will be worth it to wait for the little stuff to get ironed out.

Ya take your time guys, rushing it just makes things harder and end up with people complaining with this doesn't work, or how do I fix that? ect. I use the my player option more than I do the other options of play myself. Anyhow thanks to the modders really appreciate.

17 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

There isn't one. It was an elaborate April Fool's Joke!  :D

lmfao... 

you guys have been waiting patiently... here is a preview of SunTrust Park for being awesome! Big thanks to pena1 on 3d models and picklebrad on the field textures!

mlb2k12 2017-04-12 00-41-35-79.png

mlb2k12 2017-04-12 00-40-01-84.png

mlb2k12 2017-04-12 00-42-06-78.png

Cant wait to have Sun Trust stadium added to the mod. Just a question, is Dusty Baker viewable as  the Nationals manager?I have used them in individual games with this file but have not seen him. Not  a life changer for me if it can not be done. Thanks for all your efforts. Plan in doing a joint Reds, Orioles. and Dodgers file in same season. This will help me analyze the file. Probably will not complete season but will have a blast trying to.

Archived