MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may be up to another week at this point... there are a lot of small things that are crucial that need to be cleaned up to call this mod "complete". Also raiders is finishing up portraits and global stuff. You can trust that we are working nearly every night to finish this up and we are having fun doing so! We are literally at the home stretch, no huge "projects" left. SunTrust is adding it's final touches, I plan to add some final things to stadiums tonight. Raiders is finishing a few things up this week and we are moving to gather up all the files needed to combine the final mod.

4 hours ago, picklebrad said:

We are working very hard on it. Please be patient. It is a lot of work but we are at the home stretch!

You don't owe them an answer when they ask this. You guys who are working on this all have lives to lead,  jobs to go to, personal things that require your time and attention. So when anyone (and I am not singling out chollbmw here) wants to know when this mod is coming out pretend you didn't see the question and don't answer.

4 minutes ago, DetroitStyle said:

Wow this looks great! Feel free to use any of my mods or resources I've uploaded here!

Welcome back! You've been gone awhile.

From what I hear and read this mod is going to be great. I'd love to try it out myself but I don't own this game and I can't afford to purchase it on Amazon.

Exactly!  Those two words (thank you) should echo throughout our site, as we are on the cusp of something very special. Our 2K modders both past and present  have assembled to give us the "eebee geebees," of a wonderful expectation that has me ecstatic! When the time comes  and all is released, I think it would be only right to give a review with substance to those who have taken this game to another level. Saying "thank you is but a beginning...WHY I'm thanking you , may cause your post to be read by those who are giving me the eebee geebees  of a successful offering I've yet to see, but fully trust.  Till then, keep test driving 2K17 guys!

5 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

You don't owe them an answer when they ask this. You guys who are working on this all have lives to lead,  jobs to go to, personal things that require your time and attention. So when anyone (and I am not singling out chollbmw here) wants to know when this mod is coming out pretend you didn't see the question and don't answer.

i think the issue is this was said to be released last week and people are curious keep at it though im trying to work on a playlist to release whenever the 2k17 update drops

I know that I posted earlier in the week saying basically the same thing, but with all the people just asking when, I feel it is necessary to shout out a giant thank you again. I wish that there was something that I could do to help out with this, but I am at the moment completely incompetent with modding, so once again, thank you for the work that your are doing, and take however much time you need. Better to have it released later and good than released rushed and have a ton that needs fixing. 

no. the high-A teams are in the game as far as names and logos, but somehow the gamecode could not be cracked so that they have unique uniforms for each team. Each single-A team has only the major league uniform and up to this point it cannot be changed.

11 hours ago, thebrianwright said:

i think the issue is this was said to be released last week and people are curious keep at it though im trying to work on a playlist to release whenever the 2k17 update drops

So they said the mod would be released last week? Well, what can you do? As I explained before sometimes things come up that takes up their attention and the modders have to push back the release date. It happens and it will happen again.

On 4/15/2017 at 7:24 PM, Yankee4Life said:

Welcome back! You've been gone awhile.

From what I hear and read this mod is going to be great. I'd love to try it out myself but I don't own this game and I can't afford to purchase it on Amazon.

Are you able to run 2K12 if you owned it @Yankee4Life?

MLB 2K12 Minimum Requirements

CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
CPU Speed: 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
Video Card: Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI Radeon X1300 or better/ NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better with Shader Model 3.0 support

Archived