MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

There are decent updated rosters posted with updated schedule in it. So if you want to just play you can use those. Not big on paying for updated mods since we already paid for unlimited downloads. People just work on these because they like to not because they have too. Just wanted to add my two cents in because I'm am tired of guys wanting this mod done. I too am waiting but when it's done it will be posted. 

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tribefan said:

There are decent updated rosters posted with updated schedule in it. So if you want to just play you can use those. Not big on paying for updated mods since we already paid for unlimited downloads. People just work on these because they like to not because they have too. Just wanted to add my two cents in because I'm am tired of guys wanting this mod done. I too am waiting but when it's done it will be posted. 

Yeah i've tried all of them but when guys who are batting over .250 have 70ish contact and someone who is batting same .250 has 85  the gameplay really suffers so im trying to improve it myself.

1 hour ago, Braves2017 said:

I know a lot of people are really wanting this released. I just wanted to throw this idea out.

Is it possible to release a basic package now for free. Maybe roster, faces and maybe some other basic things. Then when all the extra high end mods are done you have to donate $10 to get them. That is if they just can be inserted without breaking the basic stuff.

Just an idea.

I don't think it'd look good if we were making money off of using sponsors in the stadiums without any consent and most importantly music without any sort of authorization.... Plus then it wouldn't be for everyone: this way (free) it is. Trust me, it's better this way. Sounds a lot like DLCs and I HATE DLCs lol

2 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

I fought for that cow's life. Pena just wanted to make burgers out of him and I said no!

Vegans will be happy ;P You're the people's (or cows'?) hero

4 hours ago, aceshigh said:

Not really man, everything will be included in the final package. If you want you can download the faces and unis that have been released so far, before the mod is released, but they will be included in the final release as well.

awesome! Thanks again, really looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, aceshigh said:

I don't think it'd look good if we were making money off of using sponsors in the stadiums without any consent and most importantly music without any sort of authorization.... Plus then it wouldn't be for everyone: this way (free) it is. Trust me, it's better this way. Sounds a lot like DLCs and I HATE DLCs lol

Vegans will be happy ;P You're the people's (or cows'?) hero

DLC when done right is awesome. I think a content update around the all star break would be nice, or by the trade deadline, I don't know

20 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

DLC when done right is awesome. I think a content update around the all star break would be nice, or by the trade deadline, I don't know

That is likely the "plan". (Do not castrate me if it doesn't pan out) But likely we plan to set on a date (not to be announced) which will then package everything up again for the ease of downloading the content.

2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Sorry KC, I mean paying DLCs... :wacko: you're right that when they're done right they're awesome but... Most aren't. 

Nothing wrong with updates being released every once in a while

9 hours ago, 1210Truth said:

I'd just like to know when the mod is finished and released, that its details and download location be on page 1 of this thread vs. whatever page number it winds up on.

Thanks.

Patience now!

8 hours ago, Braves2017 said:

I know a lot of people are really wanting this released. I just wanted to throw this idea out.

Is it possible to release a basic package now for free. Maybe roster, faces and maybe some other basic things. Then when all the extra high end mods are done you have to donate $10 to get them. That is if they just can be inserted without breaking the basic stuff.

Just an idea.

No one said there will be a charge for this. Hold on, when it is out it will be out.

And what the hell is a DLC? :wacko:

4 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Patience now!

No one said there will be a charge for this. Hold on, when it is out it will be out.

And what the hell is a DLC? :wacko:

I wasn't being impatient. I was just tossing out an idea. I also never said there would be a charge for it.

I was tossing out an idea for people wanting to play and maybe giving people something for all their hard work if you want something with all the bells and whistles.

9 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

The Font is wrong, when I get home tonight from work I'll DM, the actual font that 2ksports uses.

Are you kidding me? What's with this dude....

FYI dont think he was trying to use the same font that we always use.. lol.. just to break that down

looks phenomenal. I like the new look. :)

1 hour ago, DaSteelerz said:

I guess it's probably a good thing to do. What's your suggestion for cover player?

Oh I'm fine with Miggy, I was just wondering if that was final or not :D to answer your question, after what went down last season I would vote for a Cubs player. And if I have to pick one, I'd go with Rizzo cause he's partly Italian. (Biased, I know lol ) Instead if we wanted to make @Yankee4Life happy I'd say "let's honor Big Papi" 

Archived