Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
pena1

MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

35 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

We're proud to present rosters with real ages my friends <3

OH HELL YEAH!

4 hours ago, reme said:

Just use the JSGME program in the tools section. No need to re-install or overwrite any files.

Looks confusing, but thx for the tip nevertheless  !!

this mod of mlb 2k12 looks great ! i wait it  great work hombre!

Edited by Jovany1

14 minutes ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Looks confusing, but thx for the tip nevertheless  !!

all you do is put everything in a folder and you turn it "on" or "off" with 1 click in the program. 

are you guys certain that every player has their correct age? I'm working on portraits for Blue Jays players based off this roster file that are not on the 40-man roster, and I've already found a few players that don't have correct birth years. For example, Leonel Campos is listed as July 17, 1982, Jarrett Grube is listed as Nov 5, 1976, Jeff Beliveau is listed as Jan 17, 1982.

To make the ages show up right, I did a global edit of minus 5 to everyones DOB year. Otherwise all the rookies would show up as 15 yr olds. 

aww I see. what is it with all the game's glitches? Now players with ages that are too high will probably retire too soon if you sim your seasons in franchise. lol :lol:

I have a question... is it possible to have 'realist' negotiations in the franchise mode? like when your players hit FA, you can sign them to 1-3M per year but in today's MLB those guys would command 10-20M per year, maybe more, is it possible to adjust their demand to that level? I'm not sure this will make much sense as my English isn't really good.

Can't wait for the mode.

PS: Senzatela is the real deal, must be at least 88 overall, guys. :p

I wish. The negotiations are the same just different players to deal because of age and attribute changes.

Are we almost there Papa Smurf.  When will this be a reality.  Finally got my game to work.  Reloading it just for this mod.  Have My NHL 2004 modded and going.  Have a good FPS 98 mod now need a good baseball mod

When Will MLB 2K17 Be Ready

Edited by chollbmw
Talking About The Wrong Software

We are working very hard on it. Please be patient. It is a lot of work but we are at the home stretch!

no  rush..just waiting and hoping to see an indicator its ready.  It's better to wait and make it perfect then release a Microsoft type product. :p

It may be up to another week at this point... there are a lot of small things that are crucial that need to be cleaned up to call this mod "complete". Also raiders is finishing up portraits and global stuff. You can trust that we are working nearly every night to finish this up and we are having fun doing so! We are literally at the home stretch, no huge "projects" left. SunTrust is adding it's final touches, I plan to add some final things to stadiums tonight. Raiders is finishing a few things up this week and we are moving to gather up all the files needed to combine the final mod.