MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aceshigh said:

Oh I'm fine with Miggy, I was just wondering if that was final or not :D to answer your question, after what went down last season I would vote for a Cubs player. And if I have to pick one, I'd go with Rizzo cause he's partly Italian. (Biased, I know lol ) Instead if we wanted to make @Yankee4Life happy I'd say "let's honor Big Papi" 

Good call, I can hear him screaming now,     :D

23 minutes ago, jeferomer said:

I prefer the traditional logo ,And a younger player

mlb2k12 2017-04-26 19-55-15-658.jpg

Digging that logo a lot better...requesting a Yankees one...or a nice Giants one...lol

10 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

Are you kidding me? What's with this dude....

FYI dont think he was trying to use the same font that we always use.. lol.. just to break that down

looks phenomenal. I like the new look. :)

I didn't knock the background, I was just stating it would look nice and more realistic with the correct letter fonts.

I do the same thing when I make wallpapers for YouTube about a certain game, I use the fonts that are used in the gaming logos, etc.

You act like I was being disrespectful or something! I was saying I'd help by giving the official lettering files.

SMH why so sensitive and over reacting. I've never been disrespectful to anyone here.

9 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Well you guys I see your first mistake in the 2k17 mod. You should have had BehindShadows in on it at the very beginning so he could tell you what is right and wrong with the mod because it has to be obvious to everyone that he knows what's best. :wacko:

I'm sorry I'm just going to stfu and not give my opinion, when I meant it in a helpful way, incase he was trying it imitate the original logo...so glad everyone is butthurt and sensitive about it and so disrespectful on my comment.

I guess suggesting using the original font is wrong! Guess constructive criticism is now frowned upon..

1 hour ago, Behindshadows said:

I'm sorry I'm just going to stfu and not give my opinion, when I meant it in a helpful way, incase he was trying it imitate the original logo...so glad everyone is butthurt and sensitive about it and so disrespectful on my comment.

I guess suggesting using the original font is wrong! Guess constructive criticism is now frowned upon..

No, you're right.. I guess my only complaint is the negative way it came across.. like KC is definitely capable of using the 2K font but there was an idea out there to try something new. Anyone is welcome to make their own stuff on here so feel free to create away.. it's an open source website. I think a good way around it possibly is to provide more options to choose from like maybe include 3-5 title screens. There's a challenge to anyone on the site as well.. upload and submit title screens.

Safe to say the only ones considered would be A+ quality HD etc

Guys, one question. Will this mod have a big impact on the performance, like those graphics settings (ENB plus the other that I can't recall the name)? Or for a low/mid-end laptop like mine (nvidia 740m, 4gb, mediocre processor) it won't affect a thing, like playing the vanilla version?

5 hours ago, Dscout said:

Guys, one question. Will this mod have a big impact on the performance, like those graphics settings (ENB plus the other that I can't recall the name)? Or for a low/mid-end laptop like mine (nvidia 740m, 4gb, mediocre processor) it won't affect a thing, like playing the vanilla version?

Mod makers may know for sure, but I have personally never had any fps problems with this game, and that's with all kinds of mods through the generic mod enabler on a 7 year old system. I would say if there is an impact it should be negligible.

You might run into some performance issues given that the stadiums have been upscaled in terms of ad quality among other things.

15 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

You might run into some performance issues given that the stadiums have been upscaled in terms of ad quality among other things.

I think the impact will be minimal. You will see a performance hit by applying the ENB settings though. For my new ENB setting it will include the bloom setting, but I am striving to produce a good balance that doesn't require too much resources. (Better optimized)

Even as a Yankees fan, I rather see Trout or Harper on the cover. They both seem to be the face of the MLB. Also to the guy who talked about the font not being correct, I'm pretty sure a modder who has worked countless hours to get every detail in something like a ballpark down to a tee can also figure out an accurate font if they wanted to. I understand you weren't trying to be rude, but at the same time, I think it's pretty straight forward what he was trying to accomplish. 

Ps wouldn't mind seeing Aaron Judge on that cover either ;)

Archived