MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

3 hours ago, pena1 said:

No, it won't be the complete game. The mod will update most of the .iffs but the game must already be installed. With a mod enabler, it will be easy to turn it off and on. 

Ok thanks you so much, the pictures are seen beautiful 

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marnahek said:

Y para cuando estará listo el aspecto mod muy bien actualizar esperemos que el campo del estadio Wrigley a la derecha e izquierda 

Wrigley Field m resultado de Imagen párrafo

Not to be rude, but Wrigley does not look like this! :) 

We will try to work something out that will hopefully, at least, resemble the new additions. No promises though. Stay tuned...

23 hours ago, duke2010 said:

Can.t wait to use the finished projec. Had one question: will the current managers be included in this? thank you

Pena is still working on the roster.  I plan on updating all managers but probably wont be in initial release.  

Scotty if u want a project you can make some manager CF. ^_^

28 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

No. Don't be that guy.

Sounds like somebody  signed up to do the portraits lol. 

Trust us, it will be worth the wait. 

Remember I am keeping the first post updated--a lot of the repeated questions I've answered there 

1 hour ago, pena1 said:

Sounds like somebody  signed up to do the portraits lol. 

Trust us, it will be worth the wait. 

Remember I am keeping the first post updated--a lot of the repeated questions I've answered there 

Yes, it will be worth the wait is what I meant to say. It will be worth it! Just don't wanna say that 100x before Opening Day. :p

Raiders Kramer portrait is legendary!

Thanks Scotty.  ID numbers don't really matter because I know for a fact looking through reditor (which is the only way to find them) last year that several managers use the same ID.  So I'll need to change alot of them anyways.  And FYI dusty baker is in the game so don't worry about him.  And again another holy crap moment! 

mlb2k12 2017-02-23 00-31-49-32.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-02-23 00-33-50-54.jpg

10 hours ago, scottybilly said:

Good job. Now if only there was a way to mod an existing stadium to resemble the Braves new stadium.

I'm only going to cyberfaces for managers that don't have a 2K-made cyberface.

NL Managers.rar

Awesome scotty, thanks! That will be another great contribution. 

We are going to try and make a makeshift ballpark for Atlanta.

Example: Check my Stadium 2.0 thread relating to some of the new options we have.

Archived