MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mlbfiend said:

Uhhh....this kinda completely validates all the trolls you guys have been crying about since you announced this. I would love to pat you on the back and say good try, but this is kinda pathetic. If you are gonna do something, do it, or dont tell people you are doing it and then spend half a baseball season getting people excited. If its too much work then dont pretend you are gonna do it. Thanks for nothing. 

You're right. Thanks for nothing you indeed you leech. Proving my point further.  What have you contributed?

Just a few extra people offering to help, perhaps via direct contact through private message, aside from those individuals that already have offered, could have made all the difference in the world. I haven't re-read this thread from the beginning, but I'm certain at least one of you guys asked for assistance, including non-modding assistance. I say an admin close the thread now and you gentlemen post whatever you have finished at your convenience. Why couldn't the modding interest be as high as it is for basketball and soccer/futbol? LOL :facepalm:

I appreciate the effort put forth from all involved. Still, disappointed the mod couldn't be finished like it was suppose to. MVP is still going strong, and has a great fan base, as I see new mods and additions being created daily. Only problem is, I don't own MVP, and was hoping MLB2K17 could quench my thirst for PC baseball.  Hopefully, some parts of the mod will still be available at some point. Thanks again to those modders,  trying to  make it happen.

Archived