Can any great Modder make a MLB THE SHOW ratings calculator?

houston34

Hello everyone,

I stumbled on Dylans rating calculators and they are very useful great work on his part. I am not sure who I would ask but is there any possible way for any modders here to make a ratings calculator for mlb the show? I can post images or answer any questions about the game and send the data here or to the person who might can come up with something for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

True there are a few calculators out but most do not have accurate minor league ratings and the ones that sorta do are missing numbers on there rating chart.

I really wish I had a ratings calculator like was made for MVP 2005 Dylan made. I probably could use the pitcher ratings calculator he put out it gives me velocity which I already know how to get that from brooksbaseball.net and the calculator generates control, but doesn't give anything near close to what the show uses for break. I also am concerned how well that ratings calculator would even work with the shows ratings. I don't think it would or is very far off because I am imputing real life pitcher stats into the calculator and it spits out numbers for ratings.

I am using Excel and Access, with REDitor, to create a ratings generator for MLB2k12. I'm almost done with a first "real "version of it. I like what it can do. Right now it takes current MLB stats and converts them. I want to add the ability to convert minor league stats to it. I started that process and plan to implement it. That should not be that difficult of a thing to do.

We could alter this to calculate The Show ratings. It should not be that big of a deal to do that within my excel file. Right now I do not have the time to create a ratings editor outside of using excel but it is a good starting point and is usable.

If someone wants to take a look at the excel file I could explain how to alter the file (or wait for me to do it). It might be easier and quicker if someone else could tackle it with some explanation of how the file works etc.

Archived