R4zoR's Cyberfaces - Gary Sanchez And Ichiro Released

R4zoR

Hello there baseball fans, R4zoR here, coming from the basketball forums, got introduced to the game by BShadows, was just searching for some new/fresh stuff to start on.

I picked the most random player i could mod and i picked Ichiro Suzuki. Gonna release him later on.

JUIzag8.jpg

2 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

Well to MVPMods my talented brother!!!! Can't wait to see your amazing work bring this series back to life.

Thanks man, hope i'll do well!

2 hours ago, scottybilly said:

Excellent work! :D

Thank you for your reply!

2 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

Welcome sir!

Thank you for checking out the work!

35 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

He's been here almost seven years but has not made a post yet. But what a first post! That's a hell of a good looking cyberface. You guys make that game look great. Have fun.

Yea, it was weird to me, that i couldn't get my account name registered, so i checked my email archives and saw that i had an account in here already, but hey, have to start somewhere haha.

Also what would you guys prefer me doing, releasing these players one by one or just do them in packs, i need to get new rosters/current teams, to update these guys properly, i'm running with default one's(rosters) for now.

3 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Do whatever you like man. I think packs are much easier to install without skipping over people but whatever is easier for you.

Oh okay, sure thing, i'll have to think about it.

Gary Sanchez Preview

Credits to Bostonnico, i used his Sanchez as a base, i edited the headshape and the texture, but i wanted to have something i could base it on. I pm'd him for permission to use it, so if he accepts i can release this, but for now just a preview.

j5g7jvR.jpg

5 hours ago, R4zoR said:

Gary Sanchez Preview

Credits to Bostonnico, i used his Sanchez as a base, i edited the headshape and the texture, but i wanted to have something i could base it on. I pm'd him for permission to use it, so if he accepts i can release this, but for now just a preview

Very well, feel free to use it. Everything to improve the game is welcome

2 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Very well, feel free to use it. Everything to improve the game is welcome

Thank you so much man!

4 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

welcome sir R4zor... hope you do more cyberfaces for MLB2k12.one request, can you make cyberface tutorial for mlb2k12 just like what you did in nba2k14?

Hey, nah for now i have no intentions on making a tutorial, i just wanna do the stuff i can do in the limited time i have.

Archived