Pitching / Batting Stats all zero

Cassius44

I'm new to MVP Baseball 2005. I just installed the MVP Baseball 15 Total Conversion Mod which looks great, though I was surprised that the pitching / batting stats of all players equal 0.

I'm wondering whether there exist any roster files (save files?!) I could download which feature actual pitching / batting stats for most players compatible with MVP 15?

There are no other roster saves.  The editor previously allowed importing of stats from a database but not any longer.   To do this manually, it would takes weeks, then, stats will change as the season goes on.  So basically what you're asking for is just a visual enhancement that doesn't affect the game play.

If I'm incorrect, then someone please speak to this.

If you create rosters by importing teams from the Lahman Database, it will pull in batting and pitching stats.  You can only do that when the rosters are first being created.  You can't get batting or pitching stats after the rosters have been created unless you want to manually edit them, and even then, I've had issues when trying to do that.

Thanks for your replies!

I had (naively) hoped that it would be somehow possible to at least copy & paste "MLB Career pitching / batting" stats, which are available in-game, into the column "pitching / batting" stats, which is empty - like in an Excel sheet. Too bad, this doesn't seem possible at all. :(

Alternatively, would it be (easily) feasible to link the in-game overlay to the "MLB Career pitching / batting" stats? I don't know how you conceive it, but I find overlays which do not present any kind of useful information (just zeros) quite obstrusive / disturbing. 

Disturbing?  I guess I have a different definition of disturbing (smirking).

Well, just play seasons/franchises..... stats for the season will show up then.

OR...have at it and start making a roster set and add in those stats for us!

Archived