Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
MLB™

2K (2K17) (Jose Bautista Edition 2.0) (Global + Overlay + Rosters + Portraits +...) soon

Recommended Posts

I believe the roster and portraits are a stand-alone option. Not sure about the rest, but I'm certain other options for titlepages and overlays will be included in the total mod along with these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MLBtm Thank you very much, for all the time that you dedicated to make all these updates, for all the effort that makes for this mod is better every day, and also for all the things that you have shared with all of us greetings bro! :hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your time and efforts to make this game what it is.  Modders are the life blood of this game!!  Again, thank you very much!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

MLBtm Muchas gracias, por todo el tiempo que se dedica a hacer todos estos cambios, por todo el esfuerzo que hace para este mod es mejor cada día, y también por todas las cosas que han compartido con todos nosotros saludos bro! :hi:

Thanks brother, I want to do so much for this game that time does not arcansa me and my laptop is not very good but when I have a better work for this game I have MLB The Show 16 and despite that I really like the 2k I think so Had to be the best baseball game ever.

31 minutes ago, tomk30816 said:

Thank you for your time and efforts to make this game what it is.  Modders are the life blood of this game!!  Again, thank you very much!!!

Thanks brother, but do not believe it I give my life for this game baseball is my passion since childhood, I have many new projects for 2018 this year this will be the last thing but the 2018 new thing will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just copy and paste to the 2k folder?  I can't get game to run after it loads the data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kumala said:

just copy and paste to the 2k folder?  I can't get game to run after it loads the data

Yes, that's what you're suppose to do. I downloaded a earlier version of this overlay and global, and it screwed up my game, and it took weeks before I could get it back to running normal.  It looks gorgeous and I really like what he has done, and his effort, but it may not be compatible with my system hardware or something, so as much as I'd like to d/ld it, I'm going to pass until the mod comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hello man, I have a problem with something, the arrows you see in the circles when you're pitching do not look, which will be the problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe MLBtm stated in his mod description that this was merely a roster for exhibition (play now) games only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

I believe MLBtm stated in his mod description that this was merely a roster for exhibition (play now) games only.

Exacto !!! :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ryu4fly said:

Where can I download?

 

Scroll up a few posts.  The link is right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Scroll up a few posts.  The link is right there.

yeah saw that after I posted it lol 

is the graphfx for sweetfx or something? cause I dont see the same thing as the screenshots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone has just arrived for this 2019 ... MLB2K19 2.0 (Edition)🤩

mlb_the_show_18_aaron_judge_art_1200.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLB™ said:

someone has just arrived for this 2019 ... MLB2K19 2.0 (Edition)

 

heeeyyy my Bro!! My friend,  que gusto de saber de usted otra vez, me imagino que estas trabajando desde ya en el MLB2K19 hahahaha

siempre estoy dispuesto a ayudar en lo que sea, como siempre. saludos manin!! un gusto tener noticias de usted otra vez :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

 

heeeyyy my Bro!! My friend,  que gusto de saber de usted otra vez, me imagino que estas trabajando desde ya en el MLB2K19 hahahaha

siempre estoy dispuesto a ayudar en lo que sea, como siempre. saludos manin!! un gusto tener noticias de usted otra vez :good:

Claro mi loco estoy activo me aburrí de MLB THE SHOW 18 activo de nuevo a mi juego favorito te tirare para algunas cosas Sludos...😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MLB™ said:

Claro mi loco estoy activo me aburrí de MLB THE SHOW 18 activo de nuevo a mi juego favorito te tirare para algunas cosas Sludos...😁

 

ok no hay problema estamos en contacto!! thanks man!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MLB™ said:

someone has just arrived for this 2019 ... MLB2K19 2.0 (Edition)🤩

mlb_the_show_18_aaron_judge_art_1200.jpg

 

 

Being a Yankees fan, this just made me happy, I can not wait to see what you have in store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 7:59 PM, ryu4fly said:

yeah saw that after I posted it lol 

is the graphfx for sweetfx or something? cause I dont see the same thing as the screenshots

Tomorrow can be a special day for a new era. (Edition MLB2K19) 5/7/19 ⚾⚾⚾⚾💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥🌎🌎🌎🌎🕛🕛🕛🕛🌒🌒🌒🌒🔥🔥🔥🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLB™ said:

Tomorrow can be a special day for a new era. (Edition MLB2K19) 5/7/19 ⚾⚾⚾⚾💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥🌎🌎🌎🌎🕛🕛🕛🕛🌒🌒🌒🌒🔥🔥🔥🔥

My brother, you've been gone too long.....I seriously miss your detailed cyberfaces...Top 2 best on the sight....can't wait to see you do more.....

 

Can I make a request on 3 or 4 faces if you return to doing them.

 

But can't wait to see your 2k19 overlay work too...can I DM you a custom logo I made?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLB™ said:

Tomorrow can be a special day for a new era. (Edition MLB2K19) 5/7/19 ⚾⚾⚾⚾💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥🌎🌎🌎🌎🕛🕛🕛🕛🌒🌒🌒🌒🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hello my friend
So long without knowing about you, tomorrow we will surely have news of a great mod 2k19, waiting for now your excellent work. The date that you put, I guess, is the release date. 👍👍😄😄😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...