Umachines' 2K12 Uniform Rework Feedback Thread

Umachines

Hello, there. I'm opening this theme, in order to ask for some general feedback about my uniform project. I'm also planing to inform any new features and post some previews of the work in progress.

These are the files related to this project so far, all of them are pretty much self explanatory:

PUBLIC TEMPLATES:

UNIFORMS SETS:

Here some few pictures of the ramaning sets work in progess:

Previews01.thumb.jpg.ecef2024428b857ef94c8c228846bb4f.jpg

Previews02.thumb.jpg.f72ac274d4d10cd2e8ef70d4360e3bc2.jpg

Previews03.thumb.jpg.58d004f487aa2651af18254b180c2a31.jpg

Previews04.thumb.jpg.b4638153db8d5f32c6f63f7bfe4324d7.jpg

I'd like to ask for some help about missing details, or those little things that I may not know of any particular team, since I have very few time to watch all the teams games. An example of this kind of info are the stirrups models. I've made striped stirrups for:

- St. Louis

- Seattle (not released yet)

- Oakland (not released yet)

So, if anybody can give me some details about teams missing stirrups, I'd appreciate that.

BTW, I aready know I have to switch Detroit's "Mr.I" patch to right sleeve.

Keep in touch...

27 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Lol... modding no-no #1... you know better @LouisvilleLipp... :facepalm:

This has nothing to do with the quote, unquote mod does it? It's separate correct? At least I thought it was.  :o

One more thing, U machines. Are the Astros hats suppose to be black or dark blue? They are black in my game, but the trim on the rest of they're jerseys, are dark blue.

Well, two things. Astros caps are navy blue. In fact, they are not the darkest version of navy blue among MLB caps. Yankees and Red Sox caps are even darker, without being black either. But Astros caps were black (and some were maroon) in the original game uniforms, before they moved to AL and changed their look for the last time. Maybe you're talking about the full old uniforms.

http://www.mlbshop.com/Houston_Astros_Caps/headwear_attributes/authentic/Mens_Houston_Astros_New_Era_Navy_Authentic_Collection_On-Field_Performance_59FIFTY_Fitted_Hat

And I've already uploaded a single solution for the Detroit Tigers "Mr. I" patch. It moves the patches of white and gray uniforms to right sleeve. No changes in navy blue spring training jersey, since they wore it on left sleeve. It's just an aditional file in the main AL-Central set download link. No need to download the full set again, only the Tigers fix.

UMachines, let me know if you want to have the D'Backs set removed, or if you want me to update it with what's in the NL West set :)

As much as I like all-in-one packs, I'd prefer to leave those at the end of the season since over the course of a season I'll work on teams individually.

At the end of the season you will have a definitive version of a team's uniform.

-KC

No problem, KC. Leave the stand alone set and edit it the way you want. So I'm removing the "obsolet" tag from my first post.

BTW, A friend of mine has been asking me since a couple of weeks ago for setting the caps the way they are actually wearing them this season. Es contigo, Romer XD.

11 minutes ago, Umachines said:

No problem, KC. Leave the stand alone set and edit it the way you want. So I'm removing the "obsolet" tag from my frist post.

BTW, A friend of mine has been asking me since a couple of weeks ago for setting the caps the way they are actually wearing them these season. Es contigo, Romer XD.

sii jejejejeje, esta es la distribución correcta del 2017 de las gorras

uniforme local: gorra negra con diamantes
uniforme visitante: gorra negra con diamantes
alternativo rojo: gorra negra con pico rojo/no diamantes
alternativo negro: gorra negra con diamantes
alternativo griz: gorra negra/no diamantes
alternativo blanco: gorra negra/no diamantes

5900a83a1e4b8_gorranegracondiamantes.jpg.3a7c551cb3dc6fb10a491b1e4040eaae.jpg

5900a83b4478b_gorranegraconpicorojosindiamantes.thumb.jpg.9119a583241fcccdd175a35fe1e489f6.jpg

5900a83cae1bc_gorranegrasindiamantes.thumb.jpg.c2e94bfde1a1d170f1968737079b4a02.jpg

5900a83dd6820_gorrranegra.condiamantes.thumb.jpg.03824f82d723a14d16efc588d5ddd926.jpg

5900a837719fd_gorranegracondiamante.thumb.jpg.582edd25860ea34d449e9c8a9dd6fa0b.jpg

ap_cdc8b2355340441a9fb1f49ad68d7d17-620x310.jpg.3c499a0977498dfc7536bdbc68cf2209.jpg

diamondbacks-dodgers-baseball_23690029_380746.jpg.be6dc185051b99cb69452e1ced390aa6.jpg

dodgers-diamondbacks-baseball_23720309_9362592.jpg.d3c5569c46fc2c6203913eb9b7db8287.jpg

Hi again great work on the Indian Helmets the only thing i didn't see was the C logo on the blue home and away alternate jersey's

I watched some videos and they use them on all the helmets.

Thanks for all your hard work as always

7 hours ago, scorpion said:

Hi again great work on the Indian Helmets the only thing i didn't see was the C logo on the blue home and away alternate jersey's

I watched some videos and they use them on all the helmets.

Thanks for all your hard work as always

OK. The new file is online.... Again!. I'm driving you crazy with this....

It was my mistake. But you know, for a moment I thought It was another example of a paranormal phenomena I experienced with these uniforms. Yeah, I did. I called it:

"GHOST IN THE HELMET"

It was near mid night, and I was making my Mets gray cursive "New York" uniform. I used my tribute to Nolan Ryan from Rangers as a base for it. It also comes from White Sox Gray uniform, BTW. Then I notieced I had not changed the helmet logo. But I actually had changed it. So I paused the game to take some pictures and I notieced this:

GHOST.thumb.jpg.7ad5c437b70009beff442881f1ebc7c0.jpg

Of course I asked a priest for helping me to finish my work and I uploaded the healthy one in NL-East set. I guess.

But if anybody dares to deal with unknown forces, I'm leaving you a copy of the possesed uniform:

GhostInMetsHelmet.rar

4 hours ago, Umachines said:

OK. The new file is online.... Again!. I'm driving you crazy with this....

It was my mistake. But you know, for a moment I thought It was another example of a paranormal phenomena I experienced with these uniforms. Yeah, I did. I called it:

"GHOST IN THE HELMET"

It was near mid night, and I was making my Mets gray cursive "New York" uniform. I used my tribute to Nolan Ryan from Rangers as a base for it. It also comes from White Sox Gray uniform, BTW. Then I notieced I had not changed the helmet logo. But I actually had changed it. So I paused the game to take some pictures and I notieced this:

GHOST.thumb.jpg.7ad5c437b70009beff442881f1ebc7c0.jpg

Of course I asked a priest for helping me to finish my work and I uploaded the healthy one in NL-East set. I guess.

But if anybody dares to deal with unknown forces, I'm leaving you a copy of the possesed uniform:

GhostInMetsHelmet.rar

Hey there Umachines.  First I want to say that you are a uniform making legend and I enjoy the immense detail of each of your masterpieces.  Just wanted to say first of all, a huge THANK YOU for all of your hard work.

I've also included a fix for your "ghost" Mets/Rangers helmet for the uniform.  I noticed that if you look at the helmet logo with the MLB2K12 editor on MIP-Map levels 1-4; it showed the Texas Rangers helmet that you used as a template.  That was easilt fixed with importing that .IFF file from another one of your Mets uniforms.

-DENNIS

uniform_nym_cl2.zip

Archived