Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Umachines

Umachines' 2K12 Uniform Rework Feedback Thread

Recommended Posts

Hello, there. I'm opening this theme, in order to ask for some general feedback about my uniform project. I'm also planing to inform any new features and post some previews of the work in progress.

These are the files related to this project so far, all of them are pretty much self explanatory:

PUBLIC TEMPLATES:

UNIFORMS SETS:

 

 

Here some few pictures of the ramaning sets work in progess:

 

Previews01.thumb.jpg.ecef2024428b857ef94c8c228846bb4f.jpg

Previews02.thumb.jpg.f72ac274d4d10cd2e8ef70d4360e3bc2.jpg

Previews03.thumb.jpg.58d004f487aa2651af18254b180c2a31.jpg

Previews04.thumb.jpg.b4638153db8d5f32c6f63f7bfe4324d7.jpg

I'd like to ask for some help about missing details, or those little things that I may not know of any particular team, since I have very few time to watch all the teams games. An example of this kind of info are the stirrups models. I've made striped stirrups for:

- St. Louis

- Seattle (not released yet)

- Oakland (not released yet)

So, if anybody can give me some details about teams missing stirrups, I'd appreciate that.

BTW, I aready know I have to switch Detroit's "Mr.I" patch to right sleeve.

 

Keep in touch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

So far, so good. Looks great, when are the other sets going to be released?

Lol... modding no-no #1... you know better @LouisvilleLipp... :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Lol... modding no-no #1... you know better @LouisvilleLipp... :facepalm:

This has nothing to do with the quote, unquote mod does it? It's separate correct? At least I thought it was.  :o

One more thing, U machines. Are the Astros hats suppose to be black or dark blue? They are black in my game, but the trim on the rest of they're jerseys, are dark blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, two things. Astros caps are navy blue. In fact, they are not the darkest version of navy blue among MLB caps. Yankees and Red Sox caps are even darker, without being black either. But Astros caps were black (and some were maroon) in the original game uniforms, before they moved to AL and changed their look for the last time. Maybe you're talking about the full old uniforms.

http://www.mlbshop.com/Houston_Astros_Caps/headwear_attributes/authentic/Mens_Houston_Astros_New_Era_Navy_Authentic_Collection_On-Field_Performance_59FIFTY_Fitted_Hat

 

And I've already uploaded a single solution for the Detroit Tigers "Mr. I" patch. It moves the patches of white and gray uniforms to right sleeve. No changes in navy blue spring training jersey, since they wore it on left sleeve. It's just an aditional file in the main AL-Central set download link. No need to download the full set again, only the Tigers fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

National League East Division will be the last, but not the least.

 

Previews06.jpg

Previews07.jpg

Previews05.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi i was wondering if your fixing the Indians C logo on their helmets.

no rush just wondering. 

  Thanks and your work is amazing also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think NL-East set will be online in a couple of days, then I'm fixing some details, like Indians batting helmets, and some other things I've seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UMachines, let me know if you want to have the D'Backs set removed, or if you want me to update it with what's in the NL West set :)

As much as I like all-in-one packs, I'd prefer to leave those at the end of the season since over the course of a season I'll work on teams individually.

At the end of the season you will have a definitive version of a team's uniform.

-KC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem, KC. Leave the stand alone set and edit it the way you want. So I'm removing the "obsolet" tag from my first post.

BTW, A friend of mine has been asking me since a couple of weeks ago for setting the caps the way they are actually wearing them this season. Es contigo, Romer XD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Umachines said:

No problem, KC. Leave the stand alone set and edit it the way you want. So I'm removing the "obsolet" tag from my frist post.

BTW, A friend of mine has been asking me since a couple of weeks ago for setting the caps the way they are actually wearing them these season. Es contigo, Romer XD.

sii jejejejeje, esta es la distribución correcta del 2017 de las gorras

uniforme local: gorra negra con diamantes
uniforme visitante: gorra negra con diamantes
alternativo rojo: gorra negra con pico rojo/no diamantes
alternativo negro: gorra negra con diamantes
alternativo griz: gorra negra/no diamantes
alternativo blanco: gorra negra/no diamantes

 

 

5900a83a1e4b8_gorranegracondiamantes.jpg.3a7c551cb3dc6fb10a491b1e4040eaae.jpg

5900a83b4478b_gorranegraconpicorojosindiamantes.thumb.jpg.9119a583241fcccdd175a35fe1e489f6.jpg

5900a83cae1bc_gorranegrasindiamantes.thumb.jpg.c2e94bfde1a1d170f1968737079b4a02.jpg

5900a83dd6820_gorrranegra.condiamantes.thumb.jpg.03824f82d723a14d16efc588d5ddd926.jpg

5900a837719fd_gorranegracondiamante.thumb.jpg.582edd25860ea34d449e9c8a9dd6fa0b.jpg

ap_cdc8b2355340441a9fb1f49ad68d7d17-620x310.jpg.3c499a0977498dfc7536bdbc68cf2209.jpg

diamondbacks-dodgers-baseball_23690029_380746.jpg.be6dc185051b99cb69452e1ced390aa6.jpg

dodgers-diamondbacks-baseball_23720309_9362592.jpg.d3c5569c46fc2c6203913eb9b7db8287.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pero todos los años cambian la combinación. They change the combos every year :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again great work on the Indian Helmets the only thing i didn't see was the C logo on the blue home and away alternate jersey's

I watched some videos and they use them on all the helmets.

Thanks for all your hard work as always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had fixed all them. But I may had not moved the updated versions to the folder. Damed... Can't believe I didn't include these two. You know how Alzaimer is...

... It's gonna be online right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 minutes ago, WithAuthority said:

great work as usual 

Thanks, my friend. And I guess you know about another good project over there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scorpion said:

Hi again great work on the Indian Helmets the only thing i didn't see was the C logo on the blue home and away alternate jersey's

I watched some videos and they use them on all the helmets.

Thanks for all your hard work as always

OK. The new file is online.... Again!. I'm driving you crazy with this....

It was my mistake. But you know, for a moment I thought It was another example of a paranormal phenomena I experienced with these uniforms. Yeah, I did. I called it:

"GHOST IN THE HELMET"

It was near mid night, and I was making my Mets gray cursive "New York" uniform. I used my tribute to Nolan Ryan from Rangers as a base for it. It also comes from White Sox Gray uniform, BTW. Then I notieced I had not changed the helmet logo. But I actually had changed it. So I paused the game to take some pictures and I notieced this:

GHOST.thumb.jpg.7ad5c437b70009beff442881f1ebc7c0.jpg

Of course I asked a priest for helping me to finish my work and I uploaded the healthy one in NL-East set. I guess.

But if anybody dares to deal with unknown forces, I'm leaving you a copy of the possesed uniform:

 

GhostInMetsHelmet.rar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for fixing the Indians helmets they are perfect.

Have you checked the Blue Jays Canada and Alternate blue jersey's with the missing names

in the back

Thanks for all your hard work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Umachines said:

OK. The new file is online.... Again!. I'm driving you crazy with this....

It was my mistake. But you know, for a moment I thought It was another example of a paranormal phenomena I experienced with these uniforms. Yeah, I did. I called it:

"GHOST IN THE HELMET"

It was near mid night, and I was making my Mets gray cursive "New York" uniform. I used my tribute to Nolan Ryan from Rangers as a base for it. It also comes from White Sox Gray uniform, BTW. Then I notieced I had not changed the helmet logo. But I actually had changed it. So I paused the game to take some pictures and I notieced this:

GHOST.thumb.jpg.7ad5c437b70009beff442881f1ebc7c0.jpg

Of course I asked a priest for helping me to finish my work and I uploaded the healthy one in NL-East set. I guess.

But if anybody dares to deal with unknown forces, I'm leaving you a copy of the possesed uniform:

 

GhostInMetsHelmet.rar

Hey there Umachines.  First I want to say that you are a uniform making legend and I enjoy the immense detail of each of your masterpieces.  Just wanted to say first of all, a huge THANK YOU for all of your hard work.

I've also included a fix for your "ghost" Mets/Rangers helmet for the uniform.  I noticed that if you look at the helmet logo with the MLB2K12 editor on MIP-Map levels 1-4; it showed the Texas Rangers helmet that you used as a template.  That was easilt fixed with importing that .IFF file from another one of your Mets uniforms.

-DENNIS

uniform_nym_cl2.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. In fact I already fixed it, and the uniform in the NL-East set is clean. I just saved this copy because I thought it was interesting. What I did was using my own version of the jersey back numbers in the original Mets DDS picture. I mean I remade the numbers picture, just to see if it solved the problem, and it did so. Although I never knew what really happened, until now that you explain me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dennisjames71 said:

Hey there Umachines.  First I want to say that you are a uniform making legend and I enjoy the immense detail of each of your masterpieces.  Just wanted to say first of all, a huge THANK YOU for all of your hard work.

I've also included a fix for your "ghost" Mets/Rangers helmet for the uniform.  I noticed that if you look at the helmet logo with the MLB2K12 editor on MIP-Map levels 1-4; it showed the Texas Rangers helmet that you used as a template.  That was easilt fixed with importing that .IFF file from another one of your Mets uniforms.

-DENNIS

uniform_nym_cl2.zip

I'm seeing a ghost right now, dennisjames71....

obi-wan-long-time.gif?w=840

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it has been a while Kccitystar.  Lol!  I love the GIF.  I figured I needed to help out with tips when I can and I've been super-excited following all the updates you guys post about the 2K17 project.  It's gonna be beyond amazing without a doubt.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my country I'd say something like ... "oops!, I dropped my ID card". Do you say the same to mean the same? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

It's me again lol  I was wondering if your done fixing  all the uniforms.

I wasn't sure if your still fixing the missing names on the back of the Blue Jays Canada 

and Blue alternate away uniforms. 

Just wondering that's all

Thanks for making the uniforms look great

Edited by scorpion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2017 at 2:02 AM, Umachines said:

In my country I'd say something like ... "oops!, I dropped my ID card". Do you say the same to mean the same? :D

Must be a Venezuelan expression!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Must be a Venezuelan expression!

It means "I accidentally just let the rest know my age".

2 hours ago, scorpion said:

Hi 

It's me again lol  I was wondering if your done fixing  all the uniforms.

I wasn't sure if your still fixing the missing names on the back of the Blue Jays Canada 

and Blue alternate away uniforms. 

Just wondering that's all

Thanks for making the uniforms look great

They are going in AL-East review, my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, naldoxx said:

¡Se te cayó la cédula!

Thank for the Unis. Fantastic work

Eso mismo!. That's right!. Gracias...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed in a run through of all the teams (I tested every uniform I installed last night for science, don't ask, I was on caffeine), I had intentionally used different teams as a base due to the spacing of each font they use.

I also noticed that with some uniforms, the button spacing doesn't quite line up with the jersey type. What I mean is that some uniforms that have text logos (think "Cleveland" across the chest, or "Astros") don't have the right button spacing to fit the text logo and instead have button spacing to accommodate a much larger logo across the chest like Tampa's uniform set, or St. Louis' uniform set. It happens to all of us who make uniforms, don't worry :)

If I could just merge everything I got all together with your set then that would be the definitive source we can collectively deviate from :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. I've been lazy about that aspect :D . NL-East set is more precise in the buttons locations than the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI great work on the Blue Jays uniforms thanks for fixing them and the other uniforms too.

I was wondering if its possible to make a Rockies Black Alternate road jersey.

i saw them using them in a game i saw , i don't think they have ever been made for 2K12

Thanks for making them sure makes the game funner.

Edited by scorpion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work on the unis! I have always liked yours and KC's unis!

One thing....I know you cant do everything, but the Indians (don't shoot me!) are wearing red sleeves, belts, socks and sometimes shoes on all home sets. I think they switched last year.

I managed to change the sleeves and could change the shoes pretty easily with the editor, but I cant change the socks or belts. I guess they part of the main uniform file like in the old MVP unis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×