Umachines' 2K12 Uniform Rework Feedback Thread

Umachines

Thanks. In fact I already fixed it, and the uniform in the NL-East set is clean. I just saved this copy because I thought it was interesting. What I did was using my own version of the jersey back numbers in the original Mets DDS picture. I mean I remade the numbers picture, just to see if it solved the problem, and it did so. Although I never knew what really happened, until now that you explain me.

14 hours ago, dennisjames71 said:

Hey there Umachines.  First I want to say that you are a uniform making legend and I enjoy the immense detail of each of your masterpieces.  Just wanted to say first of all, a huge THANK YOU for all of your hard work.

I've also included a fix for your "ghost" Mets/Rangers helmet for the uniform.  I noticed that if you look at the helmet logo with the MLB2K12 editor on MIP-Map levels 1-4; it showed the Texas Rangers helmet that you used as a template.  That was easilt fixed with importing that .IFF file from another one of your Mets uniforms.

-DENNIS

uniform_nym_cl2.zip

I'm seeing a ghost right now, dennisjames71....

obi-wan-long-time.gif?w=840

I know it has been a while Kccitystar.  Lol!  I love the GIF.  I figured I needed to help out with tips when I can and I've been super-excited following all the updates you guys post about the 2K17 project.  It's gonna be beyond amazing without a doubt.:D

Hi 

It's me again lol  I was wondering if your done fixing  all the uniforms.

I wasn't sure if your still fixing the missing names on the back of the Blue Jays Canada 

and Blue alternate away uniforms. 

Just wondering that's all

Thanks for making the uniforms look great

36 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Must be a Venezuelan expression!

It means "I accidentally just let the rest know my age".

2 hours ago, scorpion said:

Hi 

It's me again lol  I was wondering if your done fixing  all the uniforms.

I wasn't sure if your still fixing the missing names on the back of the Blue Jays Canada 

and Blue alternate away uniforms. 

Just wondering that's all

Thanks for making the uniforms look great

They are going in AL-East review, my friend.

I just noticed in a run through of all the teams (I tested every uniform I installed last night for science, don't ask, I was on caffeine), I had intentionally used different teams as a base due to the spacing of each font they use.

I also noticed that with some uniforms, the button spacing doesn't quite line up with the jersey type. What I mean is that some uniforms that have text logos (think "Cleveland" across the chest, or "Astros") don't have the right button spacing to fit the text logo and instead have button spacing to accommodate a much larger logo across the chest like Tampa's uniform set, or St. Louis' uniform set. It happens to all of us who make uniforms, don't worry :)

If I could just merge everything I got all together with your set then that would be the definitive source we can collectively deviate from :) 

HI great work on the Blue Jays uniforms thanks for fixing them and the other uniforms too.

I was wondering if its possible to make a Rockies Black Alternate road jersey.

i saw them using them in a game i saw , i don't think they have ever been made for 2K12

Thanks for making them sure makes the game funner.

Great work on the unis! I have always liked yours and KC's unis!

One thing....I know you cant do everything, but the Indians (don't shoot me!) are wearing red sleeves, belts, socks and sometimes shoes on all home sets. I think they switched last year.

I managed to change the sleeves and could change the shoes pretty easily with the editor, but I cant change the socks or belts. I guess they part of the main uniform file like in the old MVP unis?

Archived