Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what makes your faces so amazing, is that they're more detailed and less cartoon like from the default game engine.

You're giving players faces with more life-like detail, and not that 2k default create-a-player look. This is what is impressive, you get nose, eyes, and facial shapes as accurate as possible.

For that I say you are making a 2k19 game mod, look more promising and more fresh than previous seasons. I hope the guys who do stadiums and jerseys can implement similar details, into every other detail of the game.

Everyone on these forums that have created over the years, leading into now, continue to impress me with such talent and passion, for a game that's been dead for almost 6 years.

This is why MVPMods remains another home for me. Love you guys works, keep it up...and Jed you are continuing to be amazing brother!

Al3ev.gif

3 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

I think what makes your faces so amazing, is that they're more detailed and less cartoon like from the default game engine.

You're giving players faces with more life-like detail, and not that 2k default create-a-player look. This is what is impressive, you get nose, eyes, and facial shapes as accurate as possible.

For that I say you are making a 2k19 game mod, look more promising and more fresh than previous seasons. I hope the guys who do stadiums and jerseys can implement similar details, into every other detail of the game.

Everyone on these forums that have created over the years, leading into now, continue to impress me with such talent and passion, for a game that's been dead for almost 6 years.

This is why MVPMods remains another home for me. Love you guys works, keep it up...and Jed you are continuing to be amazing brother!

Thanks my friend....:good:

Archived