Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jed una observación aunque al jugador le pongas ojos si no esta editado en el roster no saldrá con el color deseado, saludos.

Jed an observation even if the player put eyes if it is not edited on the roster will not come out with the desired color, greetings.

On ‎2017‎년 ‎6‎월 ‎16‎일 at 6:21 AM, Bostonnico said:

@Jed Hello my friend, I have a way not very common to do this, a short time ago I tried it and it worked, I managed to change the color of the eyes in my roster. Do the following enter the game look for the option to create new player, there you must put all personal data of Aaron, then go to the appearance option and there you should assign the color of the eyes you want, then save the changes of the new Player and exit the game. Finally opens the roster editor looks for his new player (Aaron) and assigns him his portrait number and his face number saves the changes and that's it. Go back to the game and see your cyberface with the color of the eyes you wanted. regards

Hello friend, I think you can chage it more simply. If you change the ' AppID ' of the player in REDitor, all the appearance of the player changes. Find the player with the color of the eyes you want, and replace AppID with each other. Then change the face number in the roster editor. Finally, you have to change the shape of the player's body and skin tone separately. ^_^

11.thumb.png.c315f1063eeaded4b5d477bce23b7ac4.png

On 11/27/2017 at 6:32 PM, StoneBuddah said:

Hello friend, I think you can chage it more simply. If you change the ' AppID ' of the player in REDitor, all the appearance of the player changes. Find the player with the color of the eyes you want, and replace AppID with each other. Then change the face number in the roster editor. Finally, you have to change the shape of the player's body and skin tone separately. ^_^

11.thumb.png.c315f1063eeaded4b5d477bce23b7ac4.png

Thanks...:hi:

Archived