Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious if you guys were able to replace headshapes with the parts attached to them (hair, glasses, etc). Should be much easier to do hair when it's a separate part from the 3D model.

I think what has to match are the number of parts to the headshape and the vertices for each part, but I'm not entirely 100% sure. I might have to look at that NBA 2K modding video again.

9 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

@Jed are you able to do Aaron Boone? If you are able I can add him into a roster.

I will try. I did not do any CFs from the manager .. I have a better picture, do not worry about that, my friend ...

1.thumb.jpg.924f6e120e8835e00c9955c57cd86504.jpg

14 hours ago, jeferomer said:

excelente ,pero me sigo quedando con mi versión

excellent, but I'm still with my version

Greatly done. I did not even see your Cf. Do you do something for 2K?

1 hour ago, Jed said:

I will try. I did not do any CFs from the manager .. I have a better picture, do not worry about that, my friend ...

1.thumb.jpg.924f6e120e8835e00c9955c57cd86504.jpg

Greatly done. I did not even see your Cf. Do you do something for 2K?

Excellent.  If you are able to do Alex Cora, Gabe Kapler, Dave Martinez, and Mickey Callaway I should be able to finally update them all.  It is something I've been meaning to do for a long time.  If you need any HD pics let me know.  I have access to MLB pressbox.  Do not worry about the CF ID numbers.  I will need to go into reditor and make changes.

1 hour ago, raidersbball20 said:

Excellent.  If you are able to do Alex Cora, Gabe Kapler, Dave Martinez, and Mickey Callaway I should be able to finally update them all.  It is something I've been meaning to do for a long time.  If you need any HD pics let me know.  I have access to MLB pressbox.  Do not worry about the CF ID numbers.  I will need to go into reditor and make changes.

Ok. No problem my friend...Thanks...

21 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

I think what has to match are the number of parts to the headshape and the vertices for each part, but I'm not entirely 100% sure. I might have to look at that NBA 2K modding video again.

@Kccitystar Hello greetings.
I have tried many times to do that, try to put hair separately to any 3d model and it is not possible to do so. the problem is mainly that the vertices and the parts that form the 3d model do not match, since when putting the hair separately we are increasing the dimensions and vertices of the model, then afterwards we obtain as a result a deformed 3d model totally unrecognizable.

in conclusion the 3d models of mlb2k can not be put or remove vertices, because if we do the model is unusable. On the contrary in NBA2k there if you can do everything without any problem. :(

5 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Excellent.  If you are able to do Alex Cora, Gabe Kapler, Dave Martinez, and Mickey Callaway I should be able to finally update them all

in the case of Alex Cora, he already has an original cyberface made by 2K sport. it is necessary to review in roster which of them already have original cyberface, and thus only make an update nothing more of their cyberface.  :rolleyes:

raidersbball20,

I finished Aaron Boone ..... Face No 14 for Spring training update ... You need to put it in a roster, assign it to his green eyes and give me his ID number. Hope he looks good to you, my friend? The CF is for your return to our team ... Cheers :friends:

1.thumb.png.62642c7f59cc13764e37ca487f1ffced.png2.thumb.png.ad4c3a7aeca622d76d8f360dab6ffd66.pngSlicicaBooneAaronTemplate.thumb.png.217b28b2a35f21cfc687710c6436b965.png3.thumb.png.77ab8135e326d5e954001e5eab8beca7.png4.thumb.png.7e14a4c7a1afd738c82e420ba0425cc2.png5.thumb.png.40b429bef9297c7a6f801d4492e13bff.png

Archived