Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jed, unas sugerencias para hacer como las cyberfaces de Adrian Beltre, Steve Pearce, Buster Posey, Eric Hosmer, Christian Yelich, Steven Souza Jr, Jose Berrios, Chris Archer, Nick Castellanos, Xander Bogaerts  y Clayton Kershaw, son solo sugerencias si haces asi sea una estare agradecido, gracias Jed

5 hours ago, medicenchris55 said:

Jed, unas sugerencias para hacer como las cyberfaces de Adrian Beltre, Steve Pearce, Buster Posey, Eric Hosmer, Christian Yelich, Steven Souza Jr, Jose Berrios, Chris Archer, Nick Castellanos, Xander Bogaerts  y Clayton Kershaw, son solo sugerencias si haces asi sea una estare agradecido, gracias Jed

I do not promise, but I admit you have good proposals for CF ....

Long ago I promised his CF .... Start of Yarbrough .....

1.thumb.png.c1b2d4ffb364e6f23d6999b49f2da730.png

2 hours ago, Jed said:

No lo prometo, pero admito que tiene buenas propuestas para la FQ ...

Hace mucho tiempo prometí su CF ... Comienzo de Yarbrough .....

1.thumb.png.c1b2d4ffb364e6f23d6999b49f2da730.png

waoooo excellent cyberface jed I give you 10 star of 5, impressive is the same to the real life, a million thanks for making the face of one of the players of my team, you are the best doing ciberfaces, master.

Exelect work Jed, unque I suggested you update the faces of The Red Sox, I would like more faces that do not have some equipment, such as Tampa and Texas, these teams have many young figures and have no faces created, greetings and a thousand thanks.

Marlins too

9 hours ago, Karelaf said:

Exelect work Jed, unque I suggested you update the faces of The Red Sox, I would like more faces that do not have some equipment, such as Tampa and Texas, these teams have many young figures and have no faces created, greetings and a thousand thanks.

Marlins too

Archived