Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, vehrin said:

an observation my friend, you could make the heads smaller, and the eyes not so open, .. because it gives a look of cartoons to the players.

The size of the head is some standard I use. The head can be reduced but the cap on the head does not. Small-headed players and big caps would look very funny. Do not forget  this is a 2012 game and the graphics can not be improved, including the cartoons look .... And the audience at the stadium looks the same, right?

4 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Huh? What do stats have to do with it?

10 hours I need to create just one cyberfaces ... That's why I'm going to spend some time on players who have long been in MLB and those who have earned it with their good statistics....

It's stupid to spend a lot of hours on someone who might be successful and maybe end up in a minor league ...

You are like a little kid, do this, do me ... Try to do some cyberface, so you'll see how much time it will take ...

10 hours ago, Jed said:

10 hours I need to create just one cyberfaces ... That's why I'm going to spend some time on players who have long been in MLB and those who have earned it with their good statistics....

It's stupid to spend a lot of hours on someone who might be successful and maybe end up in a minor league ...

You are like a little kid, do this, do me ... Try to do some cyberface, so you'll see how much time it will take ...

Sorry dude! Didn't mean to come off like that. I know it's a tough task to do. Actually, I was trying to get into doing it myself, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do. I read all the tutorials and such, but I can't get stuff to work. Would you be able to help me a bit? That way, maybe I can assist you in the long run, and it will be better for everyone on this site. Thanks!

Right now, all I can do is to create the basic bmp files from photos.

On 11/30/2018 at 8:45 PM, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Sorry dude! Didn't mean to come off like that. I know it's a tough task to do. Actually, I was trying to get into doing it myself, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do. I read all the tutorials and such, but I can't get stuff to work. Would you be able to help me a bit? That way, maybe I can assist you in the long run, and it will be better for everyone on this site. Thanks!

Right now, all I can do is to create the basic bmp files from photos.

Ok my friends....

E-ROD

1.thumb.png.2e68558b8e4af755cfe33e6a6aaaf3e3.png

On 11/27/2018 at 6:53 AM, Jed said:

The size of the head is some standard I use. The head can be reduced but the cap on the head does not. Small-headed players and big caps would look very funny. Do not forget  this is a 2012 game and the graphics can not be improved, including the cartoons look .... And the audience at the stadium looks the same, right?

Yes, as your most excellent days. hahahah

images (2).jpg

Archived