Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed through all the facepack, back to 2012, no one has ever did Drew Smyly

Logan Forsythe, Isiah Kiner, and a lot of others that have been in MLB for a long time.

Not even Wudle, Howington, MLB, Scottbilly, etc....

that's just strange a lot of players who been here for a while still have generics.

It aint easy to try to create or update every player. Sticking to players on every teams current 25-man roster would require hundreds of cyberfaces.  I'm slowly updating player cyberfaces on the Giants and A's 25-man rosters, which would account for almost 2 dozen players. There are still far too many requests for the same cyberfaces that have been created by modders already. Really makes me wonder how many people actually check the download section thoroughly before making a request or are "quietly" being far too critical of what a posted cyberface looks like, and therefore request a different version from somebody else.

43 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

It aint easy to try to create or update every player. Sticking to players on every teams current 25-man roster would require hundreds of cyberfaces.  I'm slowly updating player cyberfaces on the Giants and A's 25-man rosters, which would account for almost 2 dozen players. There are still far too many requests for the same cyberfaces that have been created by modders already. Really makes me wonder how many people actually check the download section thoroughly before making a request or are "quietly" being far too critical of what a posted cyberface looks like, and therefore request a different version from somebody else.

Yeah if faces are already available I wouldn't worry about them...I went back 22 pages and downloaded all those old packs and been adding them into my roster.

I only care about the ones missing.

When I get time next week, I'll make a mega pack with all that is already available, along with a text file with accurate face numbers with roster, so people will stop asking!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

9 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

I just noticed through all the facepack, back to 2012, no one has ever did Drew Smyly

Logan Forsythe, Isiah Kiner, and a lot of others that have been in MLB for a long time.

Not even Wudle, Howington, MLB, Scottbilly, etc....

that's just strange a lot of players who been here for a while still have generics.

what do you think about this cyberface Forsythe, this is when I start my career by cyberface modding. Smyly was also created at the his time by the great @scottybilly, greetings bro.

Behindshadows that same problem happens to me with several players in each team at least 1 or 2 do that, I do not know what that error is, I've already done everything thinking that it was the roster that player manages to me but when I see it done in another player, if anyone knows what that error is and give us the solution I would appreciate it, greetings to all.

Archived