Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

I agree. You have enough content to start your own thread. That way it's much easier to search for your current projects. I'm also not 100% sure these texture maps will work with the UVs in 2k. They look more like MVP. 

Anyhow, great job with the new faces JED! You're really churning these things out man. Awesome!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I agree. You have enough content to start your own thread. That way it's much easier to search for your current projects. I'm also not 100% sure these texture maps will work with the UVs in 2k. They look more like MVP. 

Anyhow, great job with the new faces JED! You're really churning these things out man. Awesome!

Thanks Man....

13 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Fantastic work brother, I assigned him #145 in the CF list.

Thank you KC.  Question about earlier cyberfaces ....If I understand correctly, Arenado, Sano, Seager, Bellinger, Rizzo will get a new cyberfaces ID number as well as 2 new players Jose Martinez and Vasquez Christian? And they will be placed in the Unused 0-500 sheet?

4 hours ago, Jed said:

Thank you KC.  Question about earlier cyberfaces ....If I understand correctly, Arenado, Sano, Seager, Bellinger, Rizzo will get a new cyberfaces ID number as well as 2 new players Jose Martinez and Vasquez Christian? And they will be placed in the Unused 0-500 sheet?

Yes

Archived