Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Jed

Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

I agree. You have enough content to start your own thread. That way it's much easier to search for your current projects. I'm also not 100% sure these texture maps will work with the UVs in 2k. They look more like MVP. 

Anyhow, great job with the new faces JED! You're really churning these things out man. Awesome!

11 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I agree. You have enough content to start your own thread. That way it's much easier to search for your current projects. I'm also not 100% sure these texture maps will work with the UVs in 2k. They look more like MVP. 

Anyhow, great job with the new faces JED! You're really churning these things out man. Awesome!

Thanks Man....

1 hour ago, Jed said:

Polanco Jorge......................

1.thumb.png.e76b1163ef28eb0f7e73939962ae5397.png2.thumb.png.66244f5e88deefaf185565b942632d30.png

This is spot on and you captured the essence of his eyes perfectly...definitely stands out..amazing!

Wonderful job my friend, it is amazing thank you, please could you make nick senzel i think that he is a good young player, blessing 

13 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Fantastic work brother, I assigned him #145 in the CF list.

Thank you KC.  Question about earlier cyberfaces ....If I understand correctly, Arenado, Sano, Seager, Bellinger, Rizzo will get a new cyberfaces ID number as well as 2 new players Jose Martinez and Vasquez Christian? And they will be placed in the Unused 0-500 sheet?

4 hours ago, Jed said:

Thank you KC.  Question about earlier cyberfaces ....If I understand correctly, Arenado, Sano, Seager, Bellinger, Rizzo will get a new cyberfaces ID number as well as 2 new players Jose Martinez and Vasquez Christian? And they will be placed in the Unused 0-500 sheet?

Yes

On 4/12/2020 at 9:32 PM, LetsGoFish2015 said:

I attempted David Price.

DavidPrice.png

Again...start your own thread man. Please stay out of Jed's previews. 

20 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Yes

Thanks a lot KC....:hi:

I did a Brandon Crawford a while back when I first started modding. I feel that I am better now so if you don't mind Jed, I can take this one for you. I'll redo it and submit it with my pack.