Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

1 hour ago, Behindshadows said:

Seriously man stop posting in JED's thread, how many times you have to be asked that, and even posted in Picklebread thread.

I'm glad your trying to do faces and all, and I'm glad you're getting better at it, but they aren't for 2k12 and you need to really stop trolling others threads. It's really immature and disrespectful.

This is amazing, and your details remain 1000% amazing.

Sorry! Just doing the face he asked. I will stop bombing here!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Sorry! Just doing the face he asked. I will stop bombing here!!

I've had two conversations with you about this and you know it. The problem isn't that you post requests because there's nothing wrong with that and I'll support you all the way if you do this. What the complaints are about is that you don't give these guys a chance to catch up to your request because you are immediatley asking for another player to be made and then another one, etc. And I have looked through the pages of this thread and the complaints are justified. Give these guys time. Cyberfacing is not easy and I am sure you are finding this out as you go along with your own work.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:32 PM, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Nice job!  Can you do Dallas Keuchel?

Also, I am taking up this craft now, so feel free to check out my thread, and send me requests too.

Don't hijack people's threads, that's poor forum etiquette

16 hours ago, RICARDOREYFH said:

Please share this Jorge Alfaro Face, or where can I find it?

There will be an update, we are waiting for the new roster first and the start of the new season ... A little more patience ...

6 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Nice, Jed!  That one is great! Can u do Billy Hamilton?

Stupid question here but I got to ask. You got your own thread where you are making cyberfaces in. Why don't you give Hamilton a go and see what you can come up with? I am sure Jed is buried in here as it is with the stuff he wants to do. Keep working on your thread and the best of luck with it.

17 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Stupid question here but I got to ask. You got your own thread where you are making cyberfaces in. Why don't you give Hamilton a go and see what you can come up with? I am sure Jed is buried in here as it is with the stuff he wants to do. Keep working on your thread and the best of luck with it.

Why did u warn me?  I just complimented his work, and asked ONE SINGLE REQUEST,  I see ppl posting almost DAILY in this thread to request he do stuff.  But u never warn them. I love this site, but I don't get your reasoning here.  I didn't beg a bunch of names.  But I've seen others do just that, and they never get warned.

I did attempt Billy Hamilton, but it's not coming out right.  That's why I asked Jed.

2 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Why did u warn me?  I just complimented his work, and asked ONE SINGLE REQUEST,  I see ppl posting almost DAILY in this thread to request he do stuff.  But u never warn them. I love this site, but I don't get your reasoning here.  I didn't beg a bunch of names.  But I've seen others do just that, and they never get warned.

I did attempt Billy Hamilton, but it's not coming out right.  That's why I asked Jed.

I've had a number of people report you. And you know I've talked to you about. Let these guys come up for air before you ask for more. And I am sure you mean well.

I haven't requested that many faces to Jed lately.  I've seen several times where other ppl simply write a list of names that they wanna see done.  SOme simply just mention a player.  I always compliment Jed.

You told me to stop just asking for new players.  But what about the ppl who continue to do just that?  Why don't u say something to them?

14 minutes ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

I haven't requested that many faces to Jed lately.  I've seen several times where other ppl simply write a list of names that they wanna see done.  SOme simply just mention a player.  I always compliment Jed.

You told me to stop just asking for new players.  But what about the ppl who continue to do just that?  Why don't u say something to them?

Ok, now for any further questions about this do it in a PM so Jed's thread is not disrupted any further.

Let's get this thread back on track. 🙂

Archived