Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Jed

Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Behindshadows said:

Seriously man stop posting in JED's thread, how many times you have to be asked that, and even posted in Picklebread thread.

 

I'm glad your trying to do faces and all, and I'm glad you're getting better at it, but they aren't for 2k12 and you need to really stop trolling others threads. It's really immature and disrespectful.

This is amazing, and your details remain 1000% amazing.

Sorry! Just doing the face he asked. I will stop bombing here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Sorry! Just doing the face he asked. I will stop bombing here!!

 

I've had two conversations with you about this and you know it. The problem isn't that you post requests because there's nothing wrong with that and I'll support you all the way if you do this. What the complaints are about is that you don't give these guys a chance to catch up to your request because you are immediatley asking for another player to be made and then another one, etc. And I have looked through the pages of this thread and the complaints are justified. Give these guys time. Cyberfacing is not easy and I am sure you are finding this out as you go along with your own work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2020 at 1:32 PM, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Nice job!  Can you do Dallas Keuchel?

 

Also, I am taking up this craft now, so feel free to check out my thread, and send me requests too.

 

 

Don't hijack people's threads, that's poor forum etiquette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pillar..............Just a start...

1.thumb.png.6a8aae7cbef6fafcd6fb8328056cc55c.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/1/2020 at 11:39, Jed said:

Jorge Alfaro ...............

1.thumb.png.e8d0945e132bd55c5cf402c61a1e7a25.png2.thumb.png.73a9d2de80916a01f2d4d07aee994fa8.pngAlfaroJorgeiTemplate.thumb.png.0c3245ad58b5867e983d775d22f1bec1.png3.thumb.png.4a6933faab845aae1665be0ce6cb5eca.png4.thumb.png.52c01d7e2a1f6def9dbe3d2c3a1e82f4.png5.thumb.png.a222ad466455c9c0557f03318a2adfe4.png6.thumb.png.79273f314b8cba39d3a18237218e69c1.png7.thumb.png.7b9ac733504fc4ad613009c0c71bc56f.png

Please share this Jorge Alfaro Face, or where can I find it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RICARDOREYFH said:

Please share this Jorge Alfaro Face, or where can I find it?

 

He's not done yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RICARDOREYFH said:

Please share this Jorge Alfaro Face, or where can I find it?

There will be an update, we are waiting for the new roster first and the start of the new season ... A little more patience ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow wanderful job my friend they looks perfect amazing, please coould you update Trout and Yelich?? Blessing my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jed said:

And Brantley..............

1.thumb.png.b7af10508bbd983b18f92413d644f31e.png

Even has the nose sculpture this is nice..

Edited by Behindshadows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Enryke86 said:

Wow wanderful job my friend they looks perfect amazing, please coould you update Trout and Yelich?? Blessing my friend.

I agree. Trout especially. But Jed, you did an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LetsGoFish2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Nice, Jed!  That one is great! Can u do Billy Hamilton?

 

Stupid question here but I got to ask. You got your own thread where you are making cyberfaces in. Why don't you give Hamilton a go and see what you can come up with? I am sure Jed is buried in here as it is with the stuff he wants to do. Keep working on your thread and the best of luck with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

 

Stupid question here but I got to ask. You got your own thread where you are making cyberfaces in. Why don't you give Hamilton a go and see what you can come up with? I am sure Jed is buried in here as it is with the stuff he wants to do. Keep working on your thread and the best of luck with it.

Why did u warn me?  I just complimented his work, and asked ONE SINGLE REQUEST,  I see ppl posting almost DAILY in this thread to request he do stuff.  But u never warn them. I love this site, but I don't get your reasoning here.  I didn't beg a bunch of names.  But I've seen others do just that, and they never get warned.

 

I did attempt Billy Hamilton, but it's not coming out right.  That's why I asked Jed.

Edited by LetsGoFish2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Why did u warn me?  I just complimented his work, and asked ONE SINGLE REQUEST,  I see ppl posting almost DAILY in this thread to request he do stuff.  But u never warn them. I love this site, but I don't get your reasoning here.  I didn't beg a bunch of names.  But I've seen others do just that, and they never get warned.

 

I did attempt Billy Hamilton, but it's not coming out right.  That's why I asked Jed.

 

I've had a number of people report you. And you know I've talked to you about. Let these guys come up for air before you ask for more. And I am sure you mean well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't requested that many faces to Jed lately.  I've seen several times where other ppl simply write a list of names that they wanna see done.  SOme simply just mention a player.  I always compliment Jed.

 

You told me to stop just asking for new players.  But what about the ppl who continue to do just that?  Why don't u say something to them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

I haven't requested that many faces to Jed lately.  I've seen several times where other ppl simply write a list of names that they wanna see done.  SOme simply just mention a player.  I always compliment Jed.

 

You told me to stop just asking for new players.  But what about the ppl who continue to do just that?  Why don't u say something to them?

 

Ok, now for any further questions about this do it in a PM so Jed's thread is not disrupted any further.

 

Let's get this thread back on track. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

 

Ok, now for any further questions about this do it in a PM so Jed's thread is not disrupted any further.

 

Let's get this thread back on track. 🙂

Sounds good to me, but can u remove the warning from my record?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.