Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Jed

Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, picklebrad said:

Hey Jed. You think maybe you can create a good Clevinger? I tried and it looks absolutely terrible!

 

 

Use Tim Lincecum as a base ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, picklebrad said:

Hey Jed. You think maybe you can create a good Clevinger? I tried and it looks absolutely terrible!

 

 

20 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

 

Use Tim Lincecum as a base ;)

Thanks friends, I'll try to do it. A big challenge for me ...:friends:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 2:29 PM, Kccitystar said:

 

Use Tim Lincecum as a base ;)

I'm working on a Trevor Story and a Max Fried currently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 9:29 PM, Kccitystar said:

 

Use Tim Lincecum as a base ;)

 

On 9/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Perfect! Another "hair" player. Looking fwd to seeing Jed's outstanding work!

 

On 9/2/2020 at 4:15 AM, picklebrad said:

I'm working on a Trevor Story and a Max Fried currently. 

Unfortunately, I don't have better quality pictures, but I don't think this is not bad, for a start of course ...

1.thumb.png.d54e3301e7ee2891a16637087000d6d5.png22.thumb.png.2ed9b336c26a26fe6a6b325259376ecf.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jed said:

 

 

Unfortunately, I don't have better quality pictures, but I don't think this is not bad, for a start of course ...

1.thumb.png.d54e3301e7ee2891a16637087000d6d5.png22.thumb.png.2ed9b336c26a26fe6a6b325259376ecf.png

Maybe this will help....GREAT start though! 

Front.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/3/2020 at 9:14 PM, picklebrad said:

Maybe this will help....GREAT start though! 

Front.jpg

Unfortunately, this is also a low-resolution image ... This is the best I could get from Clevinger ... It's amazing that there is no quality picture of him on the internet without a smile ...

1.thumb.png.d20a783fc97d932dd9c48275f22ce920.png22.thumb.png.0e63bb9685826821166886b32a7b1698.png2.thumb.png.e182f49667807ca4d0246f32db8428fa.pngClevingerMikeTemplate.thumb.png.893e0187fbf4c2eac45f72bce988a5cd.png3.png

4.thumb.png.c8d6d7e20eed9df19b04f1f1d732f3b2.png5.thumb.png.3c748de8ffb04287806465e4096aa05c.png6.thumb.png.28db6c01928bed6ba486b25e3357865e.png7.thumb.png.b39a0b2a009fb99be224fe8766f72d52.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 10:29 AM, Jed said:

Unfortunately, this is also a low-resolution image ... This is the best I could get from Clevinger ... It's amazing that there is no quality picture of him on the internet without a smile

hi @Jed greetings friend.

just out of curiosity you used my 3d model for your cyberface version of Clevinger, previously another user here also use my 3d model

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

hi @Jed greetings friend.

just out of curiosity you used my 3d model for your cyberface version of Clevinger, previously another user here also use my 3d model

 

 

 

On 8/31/2020 at 9:21 PM, picklebrad said:

Hey Jed. You think maybe you can create a good Clevinger? I tried and it looks absolutely terrible!

 

 

Hi Bostonnico, No, picklebread asked me to try to fix the version he made and he didn't like it ... I used some parts from his Clevinger ...

Although I am not satisfied with my work either.....

 

This is the best I could ...

1.thumb.png.33a70a4f6e06be5e4504cf79eb666dc8.png22.png.2e7ba01ce2ebff106ef651d1d185a364.png2.thumb.png.e18d03274ea47073287ed58d2605bbde.pngClevingerMikeTemplate.thumb.png.6ffd2e4ee07fd775adbf7795be886aba.png3.thumb.png.d509f68dec585844303cefb651f65c21.png4.thumb.png.943444ad2c1d8cce9008d0d72e5291cc.png5.thumb.png.074912fd3c2b7102b1d4c45afe452f68.png6.thumb.png.d016ac5635ab13fa772a95836be3d1d0.png7.thumb.png.0f1986f2ad59fc5facb68476bd84f794.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jed said:

Hi Bostonnico, No, picklebread asked me to try to fix the version he made and he didn't like it ... I used some parts from his Clevinger ...

Although I am not satisfied with my work either

Okay friend.
Several users have used my 3d model, and the truth is that it has been difficult to make a good cyberface, because there are no high-quality images for the texture. I'm going to try, maybe I can get a good result with that cyberface. @Jed  @picklebrad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please i need help.....who can i make cyberface with blender.....i donwload blender 2.67,2.71.2.83.... manny of them...and i donwload too the archive .py for import and export.....the problem is whe i try to put the photo in my model.....my uv mapps doesn´t work  well.....please anyone here can help me with that?????.....im from cuba....so my english is not the best....sorry for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aallaaiinn said:

please i need help.....who can i make cyberface with blender.....i donwload blender 2.67,2.71.2.83.... manny of them...and i donwload too the archive .py for import and export.....the problem is whe i try to put the photo in my model.....my uv mapps doesn´t work  well.....please anyone here can help me with that?????.....im from cuba....so my english is not the best....sorry for that

 Not the thread to ask this question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 11:51 AM, Jed said:

1.thumb.png.13a0675720991ee60ee1f74a006c65b9.png22.thumb.png.67b9a1cb36e5b5679fe09e8f540c03c6.pngHarperBrycelTemplate.thumb.png.36d70efef000db5ec705f6531fc3f71d.png2.thumb.png.662f06ffa051422f5053ebbb1876b74d.png3.thumb.png.784ae96d83c74e4b1d619b5c3b7154e3.png4.thumb.png.5c9ed21026a9c64b0e1f64d491cee67c.png5.thumb.png.bc67697e2a882ce196ad85f7964082a3.png

I wouldn't waste your time on this one Jed. Bryce cut his goldie locks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I wouldn't waste your time on this one Jed. Bryce cut his goldie locks. 

Bad luck heheh....

 

On 9/7/2020 at 5:31 PM, Muller_11 said:

Friend jed, What about this pic for the cyberface? resolution is of 1042x1312

2.jpg

Thanks for your help . I can't do better than this ....

 

1.thumb.png.de17e42f2f23662b14390cb13165c241.png22.thumb.png.e559280dd30da78847fed9cfef6deb8d.png2.thumb.png.f2a124418ea95ff67a545091328dc069.pngClevingerMikeTemplate.thumb.png.afaa05ef9ab658660ca0f9d86cc673da.png3.thumb.png.425a4bac4f766f13ac541b42820a4532.png4.thumb.png.1812e6eb7e2785c4d36540df1334793f.png5.thumb.png.9e7285002fcf4eddad5f3615cb6d4279.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/11/2020 at 3:30 AM, eibysfranco1 said:

Aaron Nola and Alec Bohm please...

1.thumb.png.243f11e344476c70474f761134fa254d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.