aap crahs

vehrin

:huh: This site may need a bilingual administrator. Then again, who would want to try to understand, answer, and attempt to solve every problem that is brought up, or try to point the person in the right direction for an answer, or ban them when they deliberately "accidentally" break site rules more than once?  This already happens with English speaking members.

1 minute ago, scottybilly said:

LOL. This site needs a bilingual administrator. Then again, who would want to try to answer and solve every problem that is brought up, or try to point the person in the right direction for an answer, or ban them when they deliberately "accidentally" break site rules more than once. This already happens with English speaking visitors.

We used to. His name was Hector (HFLR) and they even drove him nuts. He also was an admin over at the Caribe site.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 9:38 PM, scottybilly said:

Are you using a legal copy of this game, meaning you have an actual game disc? If the answer is Yes, are you leaving the game disc inside the disk drive?

I am having the same exact problem, reinstalled after not playing for quite awhile and this same exact thing happens to me (with disc in tray)???

4 hours ago, Gman13 said:

I am having the same exact problem, reinstalled after not playing for quite awhile and this same exact thing happens to me (with disc in tray)???

If you download the 2k12 patch that will resolve the date issue without having to change it.

I don't understand Spanish, but that may also be the answer for him too, if it is the same problem.

The version for the game on his page shows 1.0.1.1, the patch is ver 1.2.

just a thought.

Archived