stadiums for 2017 req

angel25

Did raiders not have the new Braves park done for the 17 mod? I'm not getting into the apparent feud over the mod, but that may be the only obviously missing stadium. Perhaps he will release now...

My last comment on the 2K17 mod that R.I.P'd a few days ago.  There are those of us who have Windows 10 on their PC's who can't get MVP 2005 to work on them no matter how hard they tried.  So this was a supreme bummer to hear.  I just wish some company would release a PC graphical baseball game down the road; as proven in spades from the interest on this website, there IS an audience for that sort of game.  OOTP 18 will just have to do then.  It's not a bad thing to fall back on.  My regrets that this could not be done. 

I plan on releasing everything that I have modded myself. I just have to find the time to upload it all. I hope everyone else does the same as we have worked extremely hard on this mod and put a TON of blood, sweat and tears into it. 

Thanks, pb...your avatar and your past prowess with stadiums tell me we will be fine. I for one appreciate every mod I can use. I am playing a couple of franchises with the stock rosters and loving it all.

Thanks!

It is a shame a person can't ask a question on this website and not get some sarcastic response.  No wonder there are people not willing to donate to this great site.  I have stated this previously, I'm mainly a "lurker" and I do contribute to the site monetarily when I can.   We hold modders in high esteem, I get that for good reason.  However, people come and go, and check in periodically to see what is going on or what has been released.  I come here daily, quite often to see what has been added or what is being discussed.   From my perspective, the sarcasm has got to stop if this site is to prosper, and it doesn't matter who you are, modder, admin, member or guess.  In this world, nowadays, courtesy goes along way, something totally lacking in America and the world.   There is a difference when someone is being a butthead and when a simple question is being asked.   That's my two cents.  Have a good weekend and play ball!!

There were no sarcastic comments/retorts made in this thread, just a few silly pictures. Put yourself in our position:  Imagine if you got asked the same type of questions everyday, tried to give an answer, to point the person in the right direction to solve their problem, or offer them a solution yourself, or simply to try to translate what they are saying because they don't speak English. A whole bunch of these questions are not necessary if the user looks for what they need to begin with, and many newer users don't. I happen to be a sarcastic, smartass person in general sometimes, and I probably wouldn't be in life if the people I care about didn't like it and think it was funny, and appreciate it in some ways.  Its a whole lot better than just lashing out at people and cursing them out when they irritate you or frustrate you.

The few silly pictures served the same purpose.   Exactly, many don't speak English so how do they find it??  I'm not defending them or anyone else.  I'm saying that some people here, feel they are above everyone else.  If you get fed up with the same questions, the solution is simple.  Don't answer them.  I've been hear for years and I don't know many of the things, I'm sure I could benefit from.  I have searched and not found things that are suppose to be here.  I guess that makes me and others idiots in some peoples' eyes.  I do agree many are lazy and do want things handed to them without searching, that is the way it is, they have had everything handed to them, that can be seen in everyday life.  As I have said, courtesy and compassion goes along way.  If they are outright asshats, as I have witnessed, send them packing.  I'm viewing things here from a third person's viewpoint, that's all.  Thank you for your time and effort with the cyberfaces, I have thanked you many times and will continue to do so.

Archived