VGS Network | MLB 2K17 Trailer

VGS Network

3 hours ago, picklebrad said:

My intention wasn't to call you a "trouble maker". It's just frustrating creating something for someone else's enjoyment for free and they get all upset and angry that it is either delayed or cancelled. Most of the modders that worked on MLB 2K17 have agreed to release their work separately, just not in one complete package. I had a really rough day yesterday and found out some horrible news about my father and I guess I lashed out and I am sorry. 

If you take the individual mods that everyone will submit and install them, the members of this site will get a very solid 2K17 experience. 

I will continue to do my Cyberfaces because I love doing them. Be on the lookout for Rizzo and Goldschmidt soon and as always, GOD bless.

No need for an apology, I understand completely.  I personally had a relative living with us in Hospice care at our home, pass away yesterday evening, also.   I do thank you for responding and I hope things work out for you, your father and family.  As a side note, I look forward to your cyberfaces, as I always look forward to all the modders contributions, hard work and time and effort.  Peace, compassion and God Bless.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/12/2017 at 2:59 PM, tomk30816 said:

No need for an apology, I understand completely.  I personally had a relative living with us in Hospice care at our home, pass away yesterday evening, also.   I do thank you for responding and I hope things work out for you, your father and family.  As a side note, I look forward to your cyberfaces, as I always look forward to all the modders contributions, hard work and time and effort.  Peace, compassion and God Bless.

I'm sorry to hear for your loss and thank you for your words of encouragement, sympathy and praise for all the modders. Is there any chance you can tell me which ENB or Graphic mod you are using for the trailer? I love the bloom amount on it and would love to use that amount on my SweetFX setting.

You both have my sympathies. I've been a caregiver for my invalid father due to stroke for over six years now. He also has slow-moving prostate cancer. My mother has moderate health issues herself, so I look after both of them and their house. I also have a grandmother who is in the process of being put into a care facility. And a girlfriend who just had another relapse with leukemia. Her body rejected 2 bone marrow transplants so far and doctors are more extensively retesting family members for a bone marrow match. Shes also a type-1 diabetic and has fibromyalgia from head to toe.

55 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

You both have my sympathies. I've been a caregiver for my invalid father due to stroke for over six years now. He also has slow-moving prostate cancer. My mother has moderate health issues herself, so I look after both of them and their house. I also have a grandmother who is in the process of being put into a care facility. And a girlfriend who just had another relapse with leukemia. Her body rejected 2 bone marrow transplants so far and doctors are more extensively retesting family members for a bone marrow match. Shes also a type-1 diabetic and has fibromyalgia from head to toe.

You definitely have a full plate, I sympathize for you, I can't imagine what you are going through, with all that on your plate.  WE just had one person and it was 24/7/365.  She was in hospice for 4 months and we cared for her, my wife took a leave of absence and the Marshalls store management were very understanding, told her to take all the time she needed.  I will pray for you and your loved ones, stay strong, you're an inspiration  and obviously a very strong person.  You can always message me when you need some one to talk to and console with.  In our prayers.

@tomk30816 my condolences for all your family.

@scottybilly my wishes that God gives you all the strength that you and your family requires.

Finally we are part of a community who want to have some fun and distraction with the games,  but the most important thing is everyone life and the fightings that in a simple or tougher way we have.

Hope the best for everyone!

Archived