2017 Portrait updates request

Gordo

Hey guys....we've already had phil and mueller step up and give us some great portrait updates already this year.  Looking through the current rosters and I think we still have a fair amount wanted/needed.

Capture.jpg

Portraits Need July 2017.doc

So if phil and mueller want to possibly share this it would only be about 35 each.  Or if there are any others who want to step up?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhhh mods....let's take this guy off the pending list please.... I think he's proved his worth over the YEARS!  Sheesh!

I assume we're going to need some additional updates come the trade deadline if you're up for it.

8 hours ago, Gordo said:

Uhhh mods....let's take this guy off the pending list please.... I think he's proved his worth over the YEARS!  Sheesh!

I assume we're going to need some additional updates come the trade deadline if you're up for it.

Count on me :good:

From the previous list, here's what I'm seeing still missing (I'm sure that some of it has to do with portraits simply not being available):

NYY     Cooper       
BOS     Lin (needs ID; requested)       
TOR     Coghlan / Bolsinger     
LAA     Middleton       
OAK     Gossett; Brady

WSN   Albers
CIN     Castillo

Also, J.D. Martinez just went to ARI.  And I think you covered the Tuesday moves to the NYY.

10 minutes ago, Gordo said:

From the previous list, here's what I'm seeing still missing (I'm sure that some of it has to do with portraits simply not being available):

NYY     Cooper       
BOS     Lin (needs ID; requested)       
TOR     Coghlan / Bolsinger     
LAA     Middleton       
OAK     Gossett; Brady

WSN   Albers
CIN     Castillo

Also, J.D. Martinez just went to ARI.  And I think you covered the Tuesday moves to the NYY.

Martinez is already done with the Yankees trades.

I already did Gossett and Brady portraits, ¿His portraits are not seen?

Archived