Harry Carey Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Fiebre

Muller_11 and Y4L thanks for your help.

I got the file but now I have a "technical" issue:

1) The Harry Carey file should replace the rallydat.big38.asf with the Asf Importer-Exporter.

2) I'm using the rallydat.big with the organs sound which contains only 3 asf files, and I can't add the new file.

Again any help would be great.

7 hours ago, Fiebre said:

Muller_11 and Y4L thanks for your help.

I got the file but now I have a "technical" issue:

1) The Harry Carey file should replace the rallydat.big38.asf with the Asf Importer-Exporter.

2) I'm using the rallydat.big with the organs sound which contains only 3 asf files, and I can't add the new file.

Again any help would be great.

I'm impressed Fiebre. You are using mods that have been buried in our download section for years now. They are both good mods and I tried them both. I use the organ mod a lot and it's a lot of fun. More people should try it. Funny thing about that mod though. The guy that made it (The_Betz) was not very well known and this was his only mod. He hasn't been here in years.

If you want to try out the Harry Carey mod you are going to have to replace the original rallydat.big file and any other file that the organ mod replaced and then install the Carey mod. You can always go back to the organ mod later on.

On 8/13/2017 at 7:56 PM, Yankee4Life said:

I'm impressed Fiebre. You are using mods that have been buried in our download section for years now. They are both good mods and I tried them both. I use the organ mod a lot and it's a lot of fun. More people should try it. Funny thing about that mod though. The guy that made it (The_Betz) was not very well known and this was his only mod. He hasn't been here in years.

If you want to try out the Harry Carey mod you are going to have to replace the original rallydat.big file and any other file that the organ mod replaced and then install the Carey mod. You can always go back to the organ mod later on.

Hi Y4L, yes both are great, I really them.

You know there is something strange or I'm not doing my job with the rallydat.big from the organ sound.

As I mentioned when I open the file with ASF Importer-Exporter it's only showing me  3 asf files instead of the 38 that it should contain.  I was curious and  I downloaded those 3 files and and they are a little part of the rallydat .big because they contain only 3 organ sounds and in the game you can heard a lot of organ sounds.

So I don't now why it's not showing me the 38 asf files. could you please try to open the organ  rallydat.big with the ASF Importer to be sure that also you only see 3 asf files?

Thanks!

Archived